Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

'The Secret War' not progressing.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
'The Secret War' not progressing.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Nothematic
02.04.2014 , 11:19 AM | #1
I started the mission by clicking the broken terminal thing and then entered a group finder pop for Kuat Drive Yards before I did the cutscene with the starfighter companions. I finished the flashpoint, went back, did the cutscene and got the mission to queue for KDY in the group finder. Did that, popped, ran the flashpoint again, finished and the quest didn't progress.

Is it because this quest is linked to the group finder daily award (which I therefore already had completed?)
Enaico - 55 Sorcerer | Zaland - 32 Shadow |
Enairo - 41 Sentinel |
[TOMB OF FREEDOM NADD]

king_nile
02.04.2014 , 01:22 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Nothematic View Post
I started the mission by clicking the broken terminal thing and then entered a group finder pop for Kuat Drive Yards before I did the cutscene with the starfighter companions. I finished the flashpoint, went back, did the cutscene and got the mission to queue for KDY in the group finder. Did that, popped, ran the flashpoint again, finished and the quest didn't progress.

Is it because this quest is linked to the group finder daily award (which I therefore already had completed?)
I noticed the same thing for this initiation mission on my Commando and Pyrotech.
The Baratheon Legacy ~ {{The Bastion}} (lvl/valor/social)
Kingnile, Gunnery (55/89/10) Keith'Stone, Guardian (55/60/4) Ruusty, Scoundrel (50/3*/3)
Cleancut, Powertech (55/63/*) Spicee, Corruption Sorc (50/50/3)

Hedge
02.07.2014 , 06:59 AM | #3
Same issue here, it just resets after ending the flashpoint and I never get the rewards.

Reno_Tarshil
02.07.2014 , 09:49 AM | #4
This is not updating I speak to the Admiral and after the convo it's the same.
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
"Deal with it."
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuffs

king_nile
02.07.2014 , 12:17 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
This is not updating I speak to the Admiral and after the convo it's the same.
I finally got the quest to complete after the conversation with Imp and Pub Admirals. It seems that you have to initiate the group conversation not just join it, in order for it to complete. Definitely a bug.
The Baratheon Legacy ~ {{The Bastion}} (lvl/valor/social)
Kingnile, Gunnery (55/89/10) Keith'Stone, Guardian (55/60/4) Ruusty, Scoundrel (50/3*/3)
Cleancut, Powertech (55/63/*) Spicee, Corruption Sorc (50/50/3)

Reno_Tarshil
02.07.2014 , 01:10 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by king_nile View Post
I finally got the quest to complete after the conversation with Imp and Pub Admirals. It seems that you have to initiate the group conversation not just join it, in order for it to complete. Definitely a bug.
I've started the conversations before and still wasn't updating.
The Ragestar Legacy
[Living Legend]
"Deal with it."
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free stuffs

Amberres
02.10.2014 , 03:07 PM | #7
I have the same issue. Just finished th FP. It still says I have to talk to the admiral...

Excise
02.10.2014 , 03:40 PM | #8
There should be an easy workaround. You don't need to actually do the FP to complete the mission. Just talk to the Admiral. So, while solo, enter the instance and talk to the Admiral. You'll get rewarded and you can leave.

Sure it's a bit sleazy to promise her that you'll help, swipe the reward, and then bail, but that's Imperial ethics for you.

ChaosPython
02.11.2014 , 02:58 AM | #9
But the problem is that you can't enter solo until you reach level 55.

JFiver
02.18.2014 , 01:53 AM | #10
It'd be nice to get some progression on this, as I got two characters waiting to finish it. Also, seeing as its the only way to get the Purple Rep items, it kinda hinders really getting the good rep for it too.