Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Watch Galactic Starfighter “Galaxy Under Fire” Free-to-Play Launch Trailer!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Watch Galactic Starfighter “Galaxy Under Fire” Free-to-Play Launch Trailer!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AgustinSarro
02.05.2014 , 11:33 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Essence_of_Light View Post
No, not useless. Balanced. If you think bringing all the ACs to a level playing field is making 'maras and snipers useless' then you are sorely mistaken.

I take it you are one of those people that want to stay on top because you can't handle defeat. In no way do Marauders or Snipers need ANY type of buff.
Actually I do you know, for some reason they decided to make those classes DPS only, and that's what they are built for right? If we "balance" the DPS on the rest of the classes, then it would become useless.

Taan-Rha
02.05.2014 , 03:16 PM | #22
how much time more it will take for this atualization? 2 days? what are they doing? a total remake on the game?

xxAkrapovicxx
02.05.2014 , 03:29 PM | #23
Can´t start the game since this patch! :/
1 Day before evrything was allright but now I can only log in and than the whole game stop working.
Can anyone tell me what to do!?
Pls Help

Essence_of_Light
02.06.2014 , 12:20 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by AgustinSarro View Post
Actually I do you know, for some reason they decided to make those classes DPS only, and that's what they are built for right? If we "balance" the DPS on the rest of the classes, then it would become useless.
Just because they are DPS only doesn't mean they should be OP. The only difference between pure DPS ACs and mix ACs are that the pure DPS classes have more options on how they'd like to do damage and have more abilities that focus on doing damage. There is no reason for them to be OP like the mara and sniper are now.
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, free CC unlocks, and other bonuses!

sithdriod
02.06.2014 , 09:39 PM | #25
Cool f2ps can play now. cool

sithdriod
02.06.2014 , 10:05 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by xxAkrapovicxx View Post
Can´t start the game since this patch! :/
1 Day before evrything was allright but now I can only log in and than the whole game stop working.
Can anyone tell me what to do!?
Pls Help
Have you tride uninstalled an reinstalled? then trying to log in
Sithdriod. Fear is a lie, Peace is lie, There is only the force.
This is my "sith philosophy"

LordZarris
02.07.2014 , 11:52 AM | #27
Why is it that now I can't play any of my level 20 or better toons after this udate? I have had the SAME email address for the last two years, and now I can't play anything over level 20 because of the new "validate your eamil" B.S.!! I have been trying to get this resolved since this new patch was implemented, and have now been on hold with SWTOR "tech support" for the last hour and a half! FIX THIS NOW guys!!!!!!!

TalonDraconise
02.07.2014 , 06:24 PM | #28
Having the same issue - gets to 100% an does let me play HELP

Quote: Originally Posted by CodeyD View Post
I cant log in after this new patch..... It just goes to the loading screen and stays there.
was working 100% last night

Lexandrous
02.09.2014 , 05:19 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by AgustinSarro View Post
Omg you keep boosting up the classes such as Juggernauts and Operatives for DPS.... Why don't you give some love to the Marauders and Snipers instead of other classes with the option to play different roles... We are waiting...
Because Mauraders and Snipers are pure dps and already do high damage.
Adding extra dps to classes that balance survivabilty with dps not only changes game-play but improves quality of life.
Especially in situations where they focus on dps role. Like in Operations.
__________________________________________________ _____________

Few are left to extinguish the Light. That threatens to purge us all.

Lord__Azrael
02.11.2014 , 03:49 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by CodeyD View Post
I cant log in after this new patch..... It just goes to the loading screen and stays there.
was working 100% last night
I get the same problem also i left my pc running for a few hours last night and i never went off the 100%, I can't log into my account page either