Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Producer's Road Map 2014

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Bugattiboy
02.03.2014 , 01:54 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
Very scarce D:

Super existed for March! And hoping for the June update to feature a hood toggle. l
They put out just enough content to keep making money. No more, no less. And about hood toggle, I can assure it won't be coming. We've been waiting for hood toggle since 1.2. I think we've all collectively agreed that hood toggle is dead.
I didn't think anything could top the stupidity of no new group content in Fallen Empire...

...then Level Sync happened.

darthgamer
02.03.2014 , 01:54 PM | #42
Quote: Originally Posted by alxmdsn View Post
Not quite sure how I feel about this.. I was expecting much bigger stuff. Not only do we have to wait two months for 2.7 (so much for the 6 wk content cycle) but we aren't even getting any new ops. Im excited to see where the story goes but imo NIM versions of DF/DP aren't enough raid wise. Don't misunderstand my reluctance, i love this game so much, mainly because of my love of Star Wars. It just seems like a kind of lackluster first half of the year compared to last year.
Raids in this game although fun are too short and small DP was kinda a let down for me its just the rooms then the final fight id like to see something along the scale of old AQ BT or ICC actually 1 massive raid for 8m or 16m here and there would spice it up and actually up the difficulty of sms a bit even hms aren't that hard
I'll be the butter you'll be the popcorn

micnevv
02.03.2014 , 01:54 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Maniigoldo View Post
shaking finale ?

sry noob question...the end of the war or by shaking u mean the events of makeb finale
I think it might be a case of both sides loosing or emperor vitiate returing, too early to tell now though =D.

And i can't wait for 2.8!

cycao
02.03.2014 , 01:54 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
/eyeroll.

Four out of the five things listed for 2.6 are for PvP.
Two out of the four things listed for 2.7 are for PvP.
One out of the two things listed for 2.8 are for PvP.

YES PVP IS SUCH AN AFTERTHOUGHT OH POOR POOR PVPERS WOE IS THE LIFE OF A PVPER.

For the record, I enjoy PvP and GSF as well, I am merely pointing out the ridiculousness of that comment.

OT: This is awesome, really looking forward it it. Thanks for posting this, Bruce!
Yeah well myself and anyone who takes warzones or arenas seriously want nothing to do with GSF. Yes GSF is "PvP" but it's an entirely different experience.

ArsenalJaycen
02.03.2014 , 01:54 PM | #45
I have been waiting to hear what the road map would be for 2014 before I decided if I would get ESO. And after reading this today I think I will pre-order ESO. There is just not enough end game content to keep me busy.
If you spent less time on the cartel market and giving us things like speeder / pod racing and free roaming space like Galaxies had then you might have kept me.

Elminster_cs
02.03.2014 , 01:57 PM | #46
And of course:

- no info on QoL
- no info on some guild features
- no info on crafting

NO INFO ON NOTHING. HYPE = 0.
So angry this time, thinking to leave after playing since beta and never stop.
Member of Dread Master. The Red Eclipse Italian Guild.

Bugattiboy
02.03.2014 , 01:57 PM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by ArsenalJaycen View Post
I have been waiting to hear what the road map would be for 2014 before I decided if I would get ESO. And after reading this today I think I will pre-order ESO. There is just not enough end game content to keep me busy.
If you spent less time on the cartel market and giving us things like speeder / pod racing and free roaming space like Galaxies had then you might have kept me.
ESO won't be any better. They are making the exact same mistake EA did. Retail product purchase plus $15/month fee. After they've recouped their costs, they'll switch over to FTP. The only difference is, unlike EA, they will have probably planned for this and have developed a FTP version along side the PTP version.

And SWG was done by SOE. Not EA.
I didn't think anything could top the stupidity of no new group content in Fallen Empire...

...then Level Sync happened.

Arutar
02.03.2014 , 01:58 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Beslley View Post
Quoting what I posted in the FP/Ops forum.
Wow, such a gem of well articulated criticism.

Including CAPS, big font size and $&X.

I am glad you reposted this, otherwise we might have missed it.

Technohic
02.03.2014 , 01:58 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
Yeah well myself and anyone who takes warzones or arenas seriously want nothing to do with GSF. Yes GSF is "PvP" but it's an entirely different experience.
It's pretty much what I feared. "GSF is PVP. There's your content."

Other than that. New Huttball map. Better late than never but I somehow feel less excited than I would have a year ago about it.

Hey. Double XP weekend. Maybe I will finish the last 2 stories I haven't done yet....

Beslley
02.03.2014 , 01:58 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Elminster_cs View Post
And of course:

- no info on QoL
- no info on some guild features
- no info on crafting

NO INFO ON NOTHING. HYPE = 0.
So angry this time, thinking to leave after playing since beta and never stop.
Yep. Absolutely zero interesting things coming, and only half a tier when things finally do arrive. We already know that BW's idea of "nightmare" content is to add maybe 1 more mechanic, buff the HP and Damage of the bosses, and call it a day. What on earth are we waiting so many months for? What a joke.

Quote: Originally Posted by Arutar View Post
Wow, such a gem of well articulated criticism.

Including CAPS, big font size and $&X.

I am glad you reposted this, otherwise we might have missed it.
You sound a little mad. It's okay. I'm a lot mad, because this basically confirmed worst case scenario for PvErs.
<Death and Taxes>
Prophecy of the Five

Beslley - dps sorc | Arenatah - snoipah | Nef'arian - dps op | Alexstraza - slinger
KHEM VAL IS MY COPILOT