Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Producer's Road Map 2014

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Beslley
02.03.2014 , 01:48 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Beslley View Post
This.
This is the worst thing.

Another TWO @!$&ing MONTHS of HM farm then SIX @!$&ing MONTHS of half a tier?!

ARE

YOU

KIDDING

ME

Wildstar is looking reaaaaaaaal good right about now.
Quoting what I posted in the FP/Ops forum.

But good news, we get flashpoints that nobody will queue for after a month! Joy.

Bioware, I've been pulling for you so hard. I want this game to succeed. I want the PvE to be good. But sweet christ, you make it really hard to justify my sub sometimes. I log onto GW2 to dick around (A GAME THAT HAS BARELY ANY PvE ENDGAME) more than I do my primary sub game because it's more fun than the endless waiting.

We clear 2 groups of HM DF/DP in one day. The other six days I don't log on. Please, Bioware, please tell me why I should continue to play.
<Death and Taxes>
Prophecy of the Five

Beslley - dps sorc | Arenatah - snoipah | Nef'arian - dps op | Alexstraza - slinger
KHEM VAL IS MY COPILOT

Maniigoldo
02.03.2014 , 01:49 PM | #32
shaking finale ?

sry noob question...the end of the war or by shaking u mean the events of makeb finale

OwnerJord
02.03.2014 , 01:49 PM | #33
Quote:
Two new Flashpoints on Tython and Korriban where the Empire and Republic confront each other directly, initiating a new storyline that will span updates across the entire year until its galaxy-shaking finale
I'm going to need help with building this Hype train, as this is exactly what I've been craving for, new content for my favourite starting planets!
"It was not your ships or your men or your vaunted 'fight for freedom' that won this, the final battle of the war. It was by the actions of one person–the Jedi Revan–that you prevailed. Revan's strategies and tactics defeated the best of us. Even Mandalore himself was taken aback by the ferocity, the tenacity, and the subtlety of Revan's plans."

Elminster_cs
02.03.2014 , 01:49 PM | #34
So no new ops until until 2.8?
So no news on PvP?

Ok prepare for other subs loss.
Incredible
Member of Dread Master. The Red Eclipse Italian Guild. "More Juicy Soon™" but all require: "Too much coding" or it cause "too much performance issues" so you will not get it. The new BW release policy.
RIP PvP.

Solar_Breeze
02.03.2014 , 01:50 PM | #35
Not sure that timing your only interesting patch 4 days after ESO is the best plan. Basically if you don't like Starfighter nothing to do until then (assuming people interested in anything but Starfighter stay around).

Quite shocked how long its going to take to develop the nightmare ops. Will wait to be extremely impressed by them given the lack of other actual MMO content.
Emrys - Red Eclipse
Spoiler

Uber_the_Goober
02.03.2014 , 01:51 PM | #36
Cool beans.
POT5 COMMANDO - CAPTAIN OBV'IOUS
SENTINEL - PICKLE'JAR

AMONG OTHERS...
See you in the warzones, muppets.

Icebergy
02.03.2014 , 01:51 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthMaulUK View Post
interesting but no mention of x-server Qs and again, PvP as an after thought. Shame.
/eyeroll.

Four out of the five things listed for 2.6 are for PvP.
Two out of the four things listed for 2.7 are for PvP.
One out of the two things listed for 2.8 are for PvP.

YES PVP IS SUCH AN AFTERTHOUGHT OH POOR POOR PVPERS WOE IS THE LIFE OF A PVPER.

For the record, I enjoy PvP and GSF as well, I am merely pointing out the ridiculousness of that comment.

OT: This is awesome, really looking forward it it. Thanks for posting this, Bruce!
Mikal'B, Battlemaster and Fleet Commodore of the Republic.
<Contraband Inc> 10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM
Jedi Covenant

chuixupu
02.03.2014 , 01:52 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Maniigoldo View Post
shaking finale ?

sry noob question...the end of the war or by shaking u mean the events of makeb finale
Pretty sure they mean the finale of that particularly story arc that is starting, just like Oricon/Dread Masters Operation was the finale to that storyline.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

JephosMispir
02.03.2014 , 01:52 PM | #39
And STILL no guild content.
░▒ High General Jephos Mispir - The Army of Light ▒░
░▒ "The Time is Always Right to Do What is Right." ▒░
░▒ Website | Welcome Center | Forums | Application ▒░

Murder_Toys
02.03.2014 , 01:54 PM | #40
4 months are you kidding us?... guess i l unsub for 3 months...
MurderToys | Empire | MurderToy | Republic
<pantheon of forstclaw>
http://pantheonguild.co.uk/home