Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Producer's Road Map 2014

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ZETA_SCORPII's Avatar


ZETA_SCORPII
02.17.2014 , 10:41 AM | #361
Quote: Originally Posted by Reno_Tarshil View Post
I agree. He deserves proper closure, maybe they'll give him an outfit update.
I personally like how his mask, gloves and sash look with the Jedi Exalted robe and boots with grey/black dye, my fav Revan combo so far.

SweKaiser's Avatar


SweKaiser
02.17.2014 , 11:12 AM | #362
First of all, thanks for the roadmap, appriciated.

But honestly, dividing DF and DP Nm on 2 different dates? Either you skip doing NM at all and focus the time spent on doing NM versions of the operations on doing SM and HM properly or you release all versions (SM, HM, NM) on the same time. Cause dividing them up like you plan to do now, is just gonna give more players a valid reason too leave the game. Doing this means we wont see any new operations for atleast 6 months, and we are already what, 5 months in on DF and DP?

Sometimes i wonder if you at Bioware has taken on too much for you own good instead of focusing on the core of the game and really put all your effort and time into the basics like QoL, WZ, Ops, Fp's and such.

Quality over quantity i'd say. If both could be obtained, good game!


I love the game, but im abit worried about the future tbh.

Pantronic's Avatar


Pantronic
02.17.2014 , 11:44 AM | #363
Not a word about SGR. Those who want it have not forgotten about it.

NoFishing's Avatar


NoFishing
02.17.2014 , 11:52 AM | #364
Quote: Originally Posted by SweKaiser View Post
Doing this means we wont see any new operations for atleast 6 months, and we are already what, 5 months in on DF and DP?
Since there is pretty much zero chance they will release a new operation at the same time as DP NM, the absolute earliest we would see one will be August, so yeah, almost 6 months from now. Which would be 10 months after the release of DF and DP. But what I really expect is no new operations until the larger expansion lands, because they will not release a brand new op and then obsolete it with a level cap bump a couple of months later. I am hoping the expansion is no later than October, and will contain 2 new operations, but that would still be a full year of the same DF/DP. So yeah, this roadmap didn't give raiders much to look forward to.

DjDraco's Avatar


DjDraco
02.18.2014 , 07:11 AM | #365
Quote: Originally Posted by NoFishing View Post
Since there is pretty much zero chance they will release a new operation at the same time as DP NM, the absolute earliest we would see one will be August, so yeah, almost 6 months from now. Which would be 10 months after the release of DF and DP. But what I really expect is no new operations until the larger expansion lands, because they will not release a brand new op and then obsolete it with a level cap bump a couple of months later. I am hoping the expansion is no later than October, and will contain 2 new operations, but that would still be a full year of the same DF/DP. So yeah, this roadmap didn't give raiders much to look forward to.
it doesnt have to be this way you know..
lets say bioware/EA gets the picture and starts making new leveling planets from 1 till 55 (you start off jedi on tython and chose a diffrent master, diffrent story begins)
˙ou go to new planets, wich wil contain new(CLASS!) story's, FP's, OP's, pvp zones and gear..

EVERYBODY happy
If the Jedi are pacifists then why must they always seek out a sith to finish their training

GeroBlek's Avatar


GeroBlek
02.25.2014 , 02:57 PM | #366
Still this is not enough...
When are we going to have new races and new classes with new story lines?

terzappi's Avatar


terzappi
02.25.2014 , 03:31 PM | #367
Quote: Originally Posted by GeroBlek View Post
Still this is not enough...
When are we going to have new races and new classes with new story lines?
Not enough?? We are receiving a plenty of stuff via Cartel Market. These are contents as the same as new story lines and raids

New story lines, raids??? Tze, too much coding, it's better focusing on short term profit as CM.
Akhen - Sage Healer Neferneferuaten - Trooper Healer
Smenkhara - Scoundrel Healer Amenophis - Guardian false tank

From 14/12/2011 to 09/03/2014. Waiting for real contents.

dscount's Avatar


dscount
02.26.2014 , 12:03 PM | #368
Quote: Originally Posted by terzappi View Post
Not enough?? We are receiving a plenty of stuff via Cartel Market. These are contents as the same as new story lines and raids

New story lines, raids??? Tze, too much coding, it's better focusing on short term profit as CM.
LOL - terzappi... you bad troll you...
Reference Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/FDltnT (BW Details > HERE )
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

I'm not asking for much.... maybe some Cake too...

Essence_of_Light's Avatar


Essence_of_Light
02.26.2014 , 12:20 PM | #369
Quote: Originally Posted by dscount View Post
LOL - terzappi... you bad troll you...
What he said though IS sorta true though...
It takes Bioware way too long to make new Operations, Flashpoints (NOT the same ones with harder difficulty), Warzones, etc.
For the Republic!
Click my referral link here for 7 free days as sub, free server transfer, free CC unlocks, and other bonuses!

dscount's Avatar


dscount
02.26.2014 , 12:33 PM | #370
Quote: Originally Posted by Essence_of_Light View Post
What he said though IS sorta true though...
It takes Bioware way too long to make new Operations, Flashpoints (NOT the same ones with harder difficulty), Warzones, etc.
No he said "CM stuff was content..." joking I'm sure.

It does take WAY too long for real OPS/FP's to drop. Shouldn't take a YEAR+ to deploy a new operation. They really should move to the Twice a Year Model or even better quarterly. Dropping to 6 month would be a big improvement.

New Operations, PVP Map, FP every 6 months would be real CONTENT deployment.
  • JAN/JUL new FP
  • FEB/AUG new PVP Map
  • MAR/SEP new PVE (NiM version 2 months after dropped - not counting towards "new" content)
  • APR/OCT new GSF Map
  • MAY/NOV new Single WB
  • JUN/DEC new ??? (Rak/Gree/Bounty/etc) Type Content added to rotation.
All that would be a welcome pace for content and pretty much address a MAJORITY of the community screaming for new stuff. (FYI - CM is left out on purpose)

I agree NiM splashed on existing content is NOT (I repeat NOT) new content, but old content rehashed.

SUGGESTION: Maybe we add stacks to existing OPERATION BOSSES to make them harder (like Dreadtooth) for better gear. I'd love to tackle GHARJ with 10 stacks for him to drop DREAD FORGED gear... LOL The possibility is GREAT... have CRAFTERS of all types able to make items to increase STACKS for complexity upgrades of existing bosses. (Like the Alphawave Inhibit/Crystal for NM Pilgrim)
Reference Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/FDltnT (BW Details > HERE )
WTB Legacy Bound Ear, Implants, Relics

I'm not asking for much.... maybe some Cake too...