Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Producer's Road Map 2014

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

JediMasterSLC
02.12.2014 , 09:19 AM | #331
Quote: Originally Posted by SW-TORtanic View Post
Going to keep staying unsubbed until more attention is shifted to PvP. And by that I don't mean GSF
/salute

DjDraco
02.12.2014 , 11:03 AM | #332
big woop more pvp and flashpoint stuff
so basicly levels 1 to 55 are still boring as s**t
sure the storylines is the main reason i play this game.. but there is nothing really that encourages me to make a sentinel and a guardian cause i know the entiire story already.. i would like to see alternate ways of leveling (just as you have eatern kingdoms and kilmdor in wow) each land with its own problems and story, on top of that i really do NOT like the fact that as a smuggler i do the same stuff as a jedi or trooper, ive seen it pop up sevral times.. that classes have the same way of solving stuff on makeb.. everytime i play i dont see classes anymore.. just toons with a diffrent skillset with the same quests as the rest of the toons..
i stopped playing on makeb (and basicly after i finished the class story on each toon) simply cause there is no fun to be had there as a class.. you play it once.. you've seen it all

so to cut it short in one centance: give us something to encourage us to play diffrent classes while not getting bored out of our minds

and please for the love of god dont make it group content only.. i dont always want to group up with people who spam the chat with "HIT SPACE"
sometimes i like solo play as well.. and well lets face it, most of this stuff is group orientated

give us more class story's, shake things up, not every trooper gets betrayed in every squad or even stationed on the same planet for that matter, same goes both jedi, they might end up on planets wich makes them reconsider wether they want to stay single :P
If the Jedi are pacifists then why must they always seek out a sith to finish their training

NoFishing
02.12.2014 , 11:51 AM | #333
Quote: Originally Posted by SW-TORtanic View Post
Going to keep staying unsubbed until more attention is shifted to PvP. And by that I don't mean GSF
Nobody believes you are not subbed to this game. You enjoy trolling the forums far to much for that.

NoFishing
02.12.2014 , 11:56 AM | #334
Quote: Originally Posted by Ravenschild View Post
On a serious note though they have how many FP's and Ops? Yet only 6 (including the new huttball map) 8v8 PVP maps and what 4 arenas at this point? Cant PVP get some love here?
Fair enough, although you can't outgear and trivialize WZs and arenas like you can FPs and Ops. Still I am surprised to not see a new arena and a new WZ map added every 6 months or so to keep things fresh. I honestly think Bioware considers GSF to be PVP content though.

terzappi
02.12.2014 , 07:50 PM | #335
Considering the job applications opened since december, do you think is possibile that the big announcement in december is going to be a real expansion?
Akhen - Sage Healer Neferneferuaten - Trooper Healer
Smenkhara - Scoundrel Healer Amenophis - Guardian false tank

From 14/12/2011 to 09/03/2014. Waiting for real contents.

Gamesux
02.13.2014 , 06:09 AM | #336
Quote: Originally Posted by NoFishing View Post
Nobody believes you are not subbed to this game. You enjoy trolling the forums far to much for that.
Okay well ur subbed to the game just to troll the forums and attack anyone who has anything critical or questionable to say about SWTOR and/or eaware.

See how ridiculous that sounds?

Reno_Tarshil
02.13.2014 , 09:04 AM | #337
Quote: Originally Posted by Gamesux View Post
Okay well ur subbed to the game just to troll the forums and attack anyone who has anything critical or questionable to say about SWTOR and/or eaware.

No one is buying it.
Supposed Member of "The Forum Apologist 5!" According to "The Reno_Tarshil Forum Fan Brigade!"
Quote:
I like Tacos.
http://www.swtor.com/r/kpq6FY for free Tacos.

NoFishing
02.13.2014 , 12:46 PM | #338
Yeah, because my post history indicates that I have zero tolerance for those who are critical of this game.

Infernixx
02.13.2014 , 12:57 PM | #339

In regards to your signature:

Good.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

Gamesux
02.13.2014 , 01:03 PM | #340
Quote: Originally Posted by Infernixx View Post
In regards to your signature:

Good.
An apologist wanting his own game to sink? thats a new one...