Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Producer's Road Map 2014

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

NoFishing
02.03.2014 , 03:01 PM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by CmdrShpd View Post
I'm not sure why you're assuming the bolded statement above. They stated that they're working on new Operations and that 2.8 would be the biggest update they've ever done. What makes you think that it won't include a new operation?
Because they are releasing NiM DP in that update, and they have never released a new operation at the same time as a NiM of a previous operation. It is debatable whether that would even be a good idea, since if they repeat the pattern of NiM TfB and S&V, the new tier of gear from NiM DF/DP will be surpassed by the gear in the next set of HMs.

So August is a very good bet as to the earliest that we will see a completely new operation, at which point DF and DP will have been out for 10 months.

BadOrb
02.03.2014 , 03:02 PM | #122
Who said maintenance mode again ?

Anyway it was a good read and possibly two more digital expansions this year , with your digital expansions you will be spoiling us!

Hopefully a level cap increase, maybe to level 65 this time ? Level 60 would do though.

Hugs all round , o the only thing I'm slightly worried about is that the game does become slightly unstable near the next maintenance day so increasing that to every 3 weeks is probably a bad move on your part but we shall see.

Cheers ,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

ZETA_SCORPII
02.03.2014 , 03:04 PM | #123
I knew you guys were gonna deliver!!!!

Clarian
02.03.2014 , 03:08 PM | #124
I'm glad to hear more time is being added for quality testing. Hopefully some existing bugs will be addressed as well.
Quote: Originally Posted by Khyle View Post
The Korriban and Tython flashpoints sure look promising but I really hope this new storyline doesn't end up being gated behind raiding later. I hate it when that happens (as it did with Oricon).
I agree on both points. Yeah, love Tython and Korriban.
Quote: Originally Posted by Khyle View Post
Also, please give us the option to opt out of double xp. Yes, most people love it. But no, not everyone does.
And, I agree with that too.

JattaGin
02.03.2014 , 03:09 PM | #125
Dear Mr. Maclean,

thank you very much for the roadmap. I appreciate it!

Kind regards,

JattaGin

Manweth
02.03.2014 , 03:09 PM | #126
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
We should all listen because your maturity is evident....
Or you can just wallow in your "maturity" yourself.

13 pages of %85 whining.

That's simply outrageous response for people trying to do WHAT YOU ALL wanted.

Presenting a road map which is actually NOT BAD.
Manw่, Former Vigilance Player and Guardian Advocate.
Former Raider. Eternal Revan Fanboy.
Nothing else matters at this point.

Andryah
02.03.2014 , 03:09 PM | #127
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Oh man, this roadmap looks promising!

But the best thing is all these people that will finally leave after promis... eeh... threatening to do so for a long time now.
It'll be such a nice place after they leave

Of course, the game might just die because of these 100's of players leaving, but I'll take my chances.
Heh...well.. to use an analogy..... they bark a lot, but I don't think they actually break the leash and run away. Heck, a good number of them freely admit they are going to hedge their bets on other MMOs by staying subbed to SWTOR just in case.

You have to admit though.... the producers blog is making for a great "chew toy" today.
"We don't see the world as it is. We see the world as WE are." ~Anais Nin

TUXs
02.03.2014 , 03:15 PM | #128
Quote: Originally Posted by Manweth View Post
Or you can just wallow in your "maturity" yourself.

13 pages of %85 whining.

That's simply outrageous response for people trying to do WHAT YOU ALL wanted.

NO! Outrageous is assuming YOUR opinion is everyone else's. What should PvPers look forward to in this roadmap? If that roadmap was truly "what you all" wanted, why the hell would 85% of the people be upset over it?
All warfare is based on deception • If his forces are united, separate them • If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near • A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer • 7-day FREE sub • FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

Danylia
02.03.2014 , 03:18 PM | #129
I like the roadmap a lot!
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafkin View Post
Last nights group finder was a mess. The short version is that two of the people were really bad but the tank was pretty good. After we called it I asked the tank if he wanted to queue up with me. He said "I'm eleven and I have to go to bed".
The one guy who knew what he was doing was eleven years old.

Elminster_cs
02.03.2014 , 03:19 PM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by Manweth View Post
NOT BAD??????
Are you kidding?

Again:

- no info on QoL
- no info on some guild features
- no info on crafting
- no new ops until until 2.8?
- no news on PvP?

And you say NOT BAD??? O.o
I play since start, and beta also, is the FIRST time I'm thinking to leave the game.
Member of Dread Master. The Red Eclipse Italian Guild.