Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

AE CC Duration

Cempa
02.03.2014 , 02:01 AM | #1
Trying to understand AE mezz in this game, it has a place cool but the duration and CD may need a closer look. From the 2.5sec (3sec with set bonus) AE stun to 8sec AE mezz that all needs a closer look.

I get single target CC and roots and snares its how they designed the game and that won't change...But what about all AE CC CD's and duration?

Suggestion: All in-combat stun and mezz to not exceed 4sec.
“When I left you, I was but the learner, now I am the master.”

anwg
02.03.2014 , 10:36 AM | #2
... according to the class with the shortest cooldown AOE mez in the game.

Kaos_KidSWTOR
02.03.2014 , 10:47 AM | #3
So I assume your talking about Neural Surge/Carbonize? Or are you talking about Awe/Intimidating Roar? because if your talking about Awe/Intimidating Roar that's on a 8 second break on attack duration. and a 45 second CD if talented. Neural Surge/Carbonize is a 2.5/3 second duration AOE CC, which has the same 45 second CD, there isn't anything OP about either skill, you either get less duration to have the ability to attack them while CC'd or you get longer duration and break on attack. they are both balanced and have different uses, Carbonize can be useful for hitting a bunch of adds without being attacked, while Intimidating Roar has a use as a CC and leave them there to get mauled by something else.

stupidsyrup
02.03.2014 , 11:56 AM | #4
If you're referring to Awe/Flashbang, you just need to learn some self control and not waste your breaker. Unless it's from a Lethality spec Agent, any DoT, attack, almost the wind of a running opponent will break it. Stop making all these annoying QQ threads you noob.
The Indomitable STUPIDSYRUP
<Albino Brothers>
Battlemaster Jeffray
War Hero Alexowens