Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Warriors Need A Buff

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Warriors Need A Buff

02.02.2014 , 08:44 AM | #1
Warriors need a serious PvP dmg boost in light of how easy it is for them to die in WZ...In a WZ when one side has a warrior tank and 3 warrior DPS sure the game is broken between the endless control and massive burst but some times a warrior wants to run around alone and unlike in a group PvP when a single mara can face tank 3 or 4 players alone they simply die...

So I recommend giving warriors more HP and more burst as well as another reflect that is AE as well as a ground targeted leap that breaks all roots...

The +4 Warriors in each WZ are a clear sign players love this class so it should be buffed even further...being immortal in group PvP is not enough make them also immortal in 1v1 so they can run around owning everything is sight...
“When I left you, I was but the learner, now I am the master.”

02.02.2014 , 10:09 AM | #2
It's a good idea but they shouldn't do anything until they nerf the OP abomination that is the sorc. Do you see how many sorcs are on fleet? A lot and from what I see on the boards, that is all the evidence I need to conclude that sorc is op. I think someone mentioned an "out of shape" debuff that sorcs get after using force speed, which makes sense since sorcs are probably out of shape and need to catch their breath after a sprint. Devs should definitely add that. Also need to stop them from healing to full. I mean, being able to heal2full AND make them pay ... way too OP.
Ma'kaela - jedi shadow in training
Mákaela - assassin in the shadows