Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Driven By the Bonds of Family

alaurin
02.01.2014 , 09:18 AM | #1
Once again I find myself with a story that grew too big to keep bogging down the SFC thread with, so I am bringing Kat, Tia, Val, and company to their own thread. For those of you new to those characters, I introduced Bounty Hunter, Katrynka, back in August after a string of BH stories hit the SFC thread. After reading so many BH stories, I started getting this interesting idea in my head for a Cathar Bounty hunter and it wouldn’t leave me alone until I wrote it, followed by another a week later. Then roughly a month after that, another intriguing idea popped into my head involving Kat’s littermate, Tiannya, and their friend/’adopted’ sister, Valaya that just happened to fit in with that week’s prompt. Their story quickly blossomed and I kept telling it, searching for a prompt to fit every part, but after 4 months of that, I think it’s time to just bite the bullet and give them their own thread……they’ve earned it. Due to the way this story will flow, and the fact that it contains multiple classes, I will spoiler tag each part with the appropriate class. However, in general, you can expect story spoilers for the BH, Smuggler, and Trooper classes to begin with, along with their companions. Later in, there will be other classes as well.

Hopefully those of you who’ve been following Kat, Tia, and Val in the SFC thread will continue enjoy their tale here. As with the Lauren girls, I will still post stuff in the SFC thread for these characters, however, it will be more prompt related.

I will add in some pictures to this OP when I can find the ones I put in the SFC thread, but you can always feel free to search Tumblr for alaurin pics and you will find plenty! You’re also welcome to look at/follow my Tumblr page….I’m alaurin101 there (alaurin was already taken ).

alaurin
02.01.2014 , 09:24 AM | #2
This first installment is copied over from the SFC thread. It was originally posted on 1/30/14 for the Syncronicity prompt.

Out There Somewhere

Spolier Alert: Spoilers for the intro to the BH, Smuggler, and Trooper class stories.
Spoiler

alaurin
02.01.2014 , 09:30 AM | #3
Now for a brand new story!!! YAY?

To Impress a Hutt…..

Spoiler Alert: Spoilers for BH Hutta
Spoiler

alaurin
02.05.2014 , 06:21 PM | #4
Another new part already?! Time to get to know Tia a little better.....

A Beautiful Day on Ord Mantell?

Spoiler Alert: Spoilers for Trooper Ord Mantell
Spoiler

Author's Note:
Spoiler

YoshiRaphElan
02.05.2014 , 09:41 PM | #5
Glad this family gets their own thread...I'll look forward to updates. The Braden/Jory thing always makes me mad, and Jorgan is such a smug jerk when you meet him. He makes up for it later, at least, but it's hard not to want to hurt him while on Ord.

alaurin
02.12.2014 , 09:56 PM | #6
@Yoshi: Thanks! Always good to know someone's reading and enjoying my stories! I hated the Braden/Jory thing as well and I really, really hated Jorgan on Ord!

Ok, now it's Val's turn.....

Of All the Planets in the Galaxy, I Just Had to Come Here….

Spoiler Alert: Spoilers for Smuggler Ord Mantell
Spoiler

alaurin
02.20.2014 , 11:35 AM | #7
Reunion time!!!

Fancy Meeting You Here

Spoiler Alert: Spoilers for Smuggler and Trooper Ord Mantell.
Spoiler

Author's Note
Spoiler

alaurin
03.21.2014 , 03:17 PM | #8
I know it's been a while, but the muse decided to take a vacation and I lost my focus for a bit. However, things are flowing once again and I give you more with Kat on Hutta!

Honor and Mercy

Spoiler Alert: Spoilers for BH Hutta
Spoiler

AKHadeed
04.09.2014 , 10:01 PM | #9
I really like the way you balance the various class storylines!

alaurin
04.17.2014 , 09:39 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by AKHadeed View Post
I really like the way you balance the various class storylines!
Thanks!! I'm glad you're liking that because there will be plenty more!

Now, its time to see what Tia and Val are up to....

I’ve Got A Bad Feeling…..

Spoiler Alert: Spoilers for Smuggler and Trooper Ord Mantell below.
Spoiler