Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The REAL Most Powerful Revisited

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
The REAL Most Powerful Revisited

Aurbere
02.21.2014 , 01:53 PM | #561
So now what? I've made my Obi-Wan post. Anybody going to argue against it?
Added Chapter 66 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling
02.22.2014 , 06:39 PM | #562
When I have time, I'll do a proper comparison. Until then all thoughts are welcome!

LadyKulvax
02.27.2014 , 11:11 AM | #563
Are we going to get this back on-track?
I am the Battlemaster of the Jedi Order. I've struck you down once already. Today, I'm finishing the job.
Jedi Order

Aurbere
02.27.2014 , 11:42 AM | #564
Quote: Originally Posted by LadyKulvax View Post
Are we going to get this back on-track?
I was about to ask the same question.
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Selenial
03.02.2014 , 04:30 PM | #566
*Bump*

Next article = Rename Galen Marek on the list to Darth Insanius, or Darth Icky, which is apparently what Lucas wanted him to be called, should he have a Darth name...
We all live or die as Krayt wills, Stryfe. At his word, I would cut out my own heart. Or yours.
Celéna Mercenary Cathinka Seeliara Sage

Wolfninjajedi
03.02.2014 , 04:45 PM | #567
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
*Bump*

Next article = Rename Galen Marek on the list to Darth Insanius, or Darth Icky, which is apparently what Lucas wanted him to be called, should he have a Darth name...
Next article= Let's not include Galen, cause he isn't canon no more and thus gone!(If Rebels article/quote from Greg be true)
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

Beniboybling
03.02.2014 , 04:46 PM | #568
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
*Bump*

Lol, TrollLucas.

Aurbere
03.02.2014 , 04:49 PM | #569
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Next article= Let's not include Galen, cause he isn't canon no more and thus gone!(If Rebels article/quote from Greg be true)
Say what?

Wolfninjajedi
03.02.2014 , 04:54 PM | #570
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Say what?
Quote:
As for the tone, Weisman explained, “The tone of this show is very much in the vein of Episodes IV and V -- that is, there's some serious stuff going on; that doesn't mean we can't have humor, that doesn't mean we can't have romance, and that doesn't mean we can't have anything, frankly. We just also take the jeopardy very seriously, but we think we've got a great ensemble of characters to work with here in a world that starts on the planet Lothal and will continue to expand, assuming -- I mean, it even expands in Season 1 -- but assuming we get a pickup for multiple seasons, we'll continue to expand it, because this series really is about the founding of the Rebel Alliance. It doesn't exist when we come in.”

Weisman also noted that Rebels has a bit of a ticking clock element to its storyline. “Most of the series I've worked on are very much open-ended. There is no end to Gargoyles, there's no end to Young Justice. Those shows may not get picked up, and I don't own these properties, so I may have to stop working on them at various points. But there actually is an endgame to Star Wars Rebels, because this is about a finite period of time between Episodes III and IV. It starts about 14 and a half years after the end of Episode III and about four or five years before Episode IV. This is about how the Rebel Alliance came to be. So once the Rebel Alliance is, that's pretty much where the show ends. I don't know how many seasons that is. It's not like we've nailed that down like, ‘Oh, we're going to exactly X amount of seasons.’ But if all goes well, that's the goal: we go from the origins of the Rebel Alliance to the point where the Rebel Alliance is, which would lead in essence directly into A New Hope. That's the goal, to fill in that gap between those four or five years.”
Hmm...seems to me they are gonna retcon the origins of the RA(again).
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.