Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Trooper crew skills?

zepfya
12.22.2011 , 07:59 PM | #1
Hows it going, i am a vanguard and i am wondering what crew skills would work the best for me? Was thinking of picking up slicing also. Thank you.

zepfya
12.23.2011 , 12:34 AM | #2
Anyone? Thanks.

Slaign
12.23.2011 , 12:55 AM | #3
My personal recommendation would be Biochem, Cybertech, or Armstech. Biochem is all around useful, stims to heal and buff yourself. Cybertech can make some useful mods and other assorted items. Armstech can keep you well armed, whether you choose to go with moddables and make barrels, or choose to make new weapons all together.

Kheld
12.23.2011 , 12:55 AM | #4
As you are limited in picks id suggest;

Armourmech
Scavenging
Underworld Trading

If your short of credits take slicing insteda of Underworld Trading, but youll have to buy rare metals for all the good gear off the AH & its gonna sting atm.
The Force will be with you, always.

Slaign
12.23.2011 , 01:05 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Kheld View Post
As you are limited in picks id suggest;

Armourmech
Scavenging
Underworld Trading

If your short of credits take slicing insteda of Underworld Trading, but youll have to buy rare metals for all the good gear off the AH & its gonna sting atm.
If you want slicing, I'd actually suggest slicing over the primary gathering skill. While it's true you'd have to do more shopping, you also make more money. Keeping your mission skill lets you get the rare materials from crew missions and allows you the chance of finding orange schematics.

Ohoni
12.23.2011 , 06:08 AM | #6
Quote:
My personal recommendation would be Biochem, Cybertech, or Armstech. Biochem is all around useful, stims to heal and buff yourself. Cybertech can make some useful mods and other assorted items. Armstech can keep you well armed, whether you choose to go with moddables and make barrels, or choose to make new weapons all together.
I noticed that you didn't recommend that he choose Armormech on a tank class heavy armor wearer, have you come around to the view that Armormech is a complete waste of time yet?

howietye
12.23.2011 , 06:28 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Ohoni View Post
I noticed that you didn't recommend that he choose Armormech on a tank class heavy armor wearer, have you come around to the view that Armormech is a complete waste of time yet?
armormech isnt a waste of time it makes really good gear even tho it isnt orange and hell the ornage is good when get mods for it of high value, and its a game man pick what you wanna get or stop playing go back to single player games