Hatred, Aurum Gaming and RSO merging?

mongoosee

With all the love and collaboration between Hatred, Aurum Gaming and RSO recently, I heard rumors that they are planning to merge those 3 guilds into a super guild (Carl, Mith, & Rambo as co-GMs).

They plan to merge all super players together to kill the new secret boss in Dread Palace when NiM is out.

Is that true guys? That would be so awesome. I can't wait to see the stream of these awesome players playing together.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly, we are not provided with enough Carl's Jr. to be able to fuel an unholy monstrosity like that.

EDIT: Hmm... maybe if we were somehow able to come up with some sort of functioning Steel Series/Carl's Jr. hybrid...

Edited by VoW_LugNut

Huh, what are you smoking. First I have heard this. No Aurum Gaming WILL NOT be merging with anyone. When we group up for content, we raid with <Yes>.

Also who would want to merge with RSO. Seems like moronic idea.

Psh, I'm in o_O :p

Edited by Transmet

I don't know about you guys but since someone can 10m 16m Bestia. Once the guilds are merged, I would like to see a video stream of 4man team (Mith tank, Dulfy heal, Rambo and Carl dps) clearing DP/DF. Let's show the world what Harbinger can do!!!

I don't know about you guys but since someone can 10m 16m Bestia. Once the guilds are merged, I would like to see a video stream of 4man team (Mith tank, Dulfy heal, Rambo and Carl dps) clearing DP/DF. Let's show the world what Harbinger can do!!!

I'd rather Sorvali does the healing. With eyes closed. Coz sif she can't do it. <3