After over two years... I really need more than 6 cargo hold bays on my main.

You guys don't "need" space. You "want" space. You are probably hanging on to a lot of rubbish that you can get rid of. Try moving things to alts or throwing away things that are already available through collections.

^this^

I bet a Legacy Bank for resources would fix this issue.

Not only that but the server would only have to keep track of one pool of resources for each legacy instead of one pool for each character.

I probably have multiple of the same resource on 2-3 different toons due to there being no legacy resource bank.

Entire point of more cargo space is not having to move things to alts. Please, don't tell me what I need and what I don't. -_- If you don't more cargo space and you're happy with juggling with your alts - then good for you. I am not and I am sure it won't hurt to increase cargo cap by 3-4 more cargo bays!

You do? I only have two on my main and neither one is full.

You are not everyone. On my main cargo space is often an issue. I'm certainly not going to toss out gear once I throw MK-9 kits in it, I can tell you that much. It's great that people suggest tossing what you don't need and can get through collections, but that's just not possible with all items.

Toys, things for sale, mats, items that don't stack, etc, etc. It can all add up. If it's feasible no reason that it shouldn't be implemented. If not, then so be it. That said, your experience is not that of everyone else, and to make an offhand comment as though it is comes across as foolish.

For people that craft cargo spaces can become quite full with mats, etc.

I have two cargo bays that are full of my crafting stuff and that doesn't include my legacy gear and stuff I am waiting to put in the guild bank or to sell.

In addition I hold items for my boyfriend to hold until he is able to play and that can add up with mods, armoring, enchancements, mk 9, augments and the like.

So this would be nice.

And my alts banks are just as full as I have crafting on all my alts as well.

Edited by ScarletBlaze

You guys don't "need" space. You "want" space. You are probably hanging on to a lot of rubbish that you can get rid of. Try moving things to alts or throwing away things that are already available through collections.

I pay Bioware 15 bucks a month, I should get alot of things I "want" for that money and supporting their light bills. This included. In fact, Subs should get up to 10. We pay, we deserve it. PERIOD!

Edited by DarthVengeant

Or possibly I have a collection of augmented outfits that I like to use, and I just don't want to augment items all over again? Or maybe I'm a gatherer who deals in raw materials and needs to hold items in cargo so that I don't ruin the market? What if I have a bunch of alts that I use to hold hypercrate items before sell? Where do I move that stuff? I know it's unusual, but someone who actually plays the game might run out of space without it all being 'rubbish.' On the other hand, if you want me to destroy the MK-9 market, I could give it a shot :D