Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

After over two years... I really need more than 6 cargo hold bays on my main.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
After over two years... I really need more than 6 cargo hold bays on my main.

ScarletBlaze
02.02.2014 , 01:49 AM | #11
For people that craft cargo spaces can become quite full with mats, etc.

I have two cargo bays that are full of my crafting stuff and that doesn't include my legacy gear and stuff I am waiting to put in the guild bank or to sell.

In addition I hold items for my boyfriend to hold until he is able to play and that can add up with mods, armoring, enchancements, mk 9, augments and the like.

So this would be nice.

And my alts banks are just as full as I have crafting on all my alts as well.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

DarthVengeant
02.02.2014 , 05:49 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by PhaseSpace View Post
You guys don't "need" space. You "want" space. You are probably hanging on to a lot of rubbish that you can get rid of. Try moving things to alts or throwing away things that are already available through collections.
I pay Bioware 15 bucks a month, I should get alot of things I "want" for that money and supporting their light bills. This included. In fact, Subs should get up to 10. We pay, we deserve it. PERIOD!

Daewan
02.02.2014 , 10:57 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by PhaseSpace View Post
You guys don't "need" space. You "want" space. You are probably hanging on to a lot of rubbish that you can get rid of. Try moving things to alts or throwing away things that are already available through collections.
Or possibly I have a collection of augmented outfits that I like to use, and I just don't want to augment items all over again? Or maybe I'm a gatherer who deals in raw materials and needs to hold items in cargo so that I don't ruin the market? What if I have a bunch of alts that I use to hold hypercrate items before sell? Where do I move that stuff? I know it's unusual, but someone who actually plays the game might run out of space without it all being 'rubbish.' On the other hand, if you want me to destroy the MK-9 market, I could give it a shot
Darth Squeek, Dark Lord of the Skittles
<< Addict
KeÁrye Legacy, <Black Star Society>/<Intrepid Adventurers>
Questions about SWTOR? SEARCH DULFY! :: Crew Skills sub-Forum
Obligatory referral link