Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

After over two years... I really need more than 6 cargo hold bays on my main.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Cartel Market Suggestions
After over two years... I really need more than 6 cargo hold bays on my main.

Alec_Fortescue
01.30.2014 , 02:01 PM | #1
Please make it happen. :]
Atris' robes are great. But how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

CrazyMcGee
01.30.2014 , 03:00 PM | #2
Or a legacy bank

JattaGin
01.30.2014 , 03:03 PM | #3
Yes, pretty please with sugar on top!

Daewan
01.31.2014 , 12:30 AM | #4
By the Maker, yes, please. I need more space on ALL my characters.
Darth Squeek, Dark Lord of the Skittles
<< Addict
KeÁrye Legacy, <Black Star Society>/<Intrepid Adventurers>
Questions about stuff in SWTOR? SEARCH DULFY FIRST!
Obligatory referral link

PhaseSpace
02.01.2014 , 11:43 AM | #5
You guys don't "need" space. You "want" space. You are probably hanging on to a lot of rubbish that you can get rid of. Try moving things to alts or throwing away things that are already available through collections.
Weapons Grade Humanity

Urzig
02.01.2014 , 11:48 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by PhaseSpace View Post
You guys don't "need" space. You "want" space. You are probably hanging on to a lot of rubbish that you can get rid of. Try moving things to alts or throwing away things that are already available through collections.
^this^
Urzigg Vaylance - Jedi Sage Healer
<It's Not A Trap>

DarkMontie
02.01.2014 , 02:04 PM | #7
I bet a Legacy Bank for resources would fix this issue.

Not only that but the server would only have to keep track of one pool of resources for each legacy instead of one pool for each character.

I probably have multiple of the same resource on 2-3 different toons due to there being no legacy resource bank.

Alec_Fortescue
02.01.2014 , 02:17 PM | #8
Entire point of more cargo space is not having to move things to alts. Please, don't tell me what I need and what I don't. -_- If you don't more cargo space and you're happy with juggling with your alts - then good for you. I am not and I am sure it won't hurt to increase cargo cap by 3-4 more cargo bays!
Atris' robes are great. But how about letting players wear the robes that are already in the game but not accessible to them?

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=720547 - Cool compilation of Jedi outfits worn by NPCs.

Don't let your artists' work go to waste, Bioware

Icebergy
02.01.2014 , 02:46 PM | #9
You do? I only have two on my main and neither one is full.
Mikal'B, Battlemaster and Fleet Commodore of the Republic.
<Contraband Inc> 10/10 NiM, 4/4 NiM, NMP, 7/12 NiM, HM GF, 4/5 NiM
Jedi Covenant

Prototypemind
02.02.2014 , 01:42 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Icebergy View Post
You do? I only have two on my main and neither one is full.
You are not everyone. On my main cargo space is often an issue. I'm certainly not going to toss out gear once I throw MK-9 kits in it, I can tell you that much. It's great that people suggest tossing what you don't need and can get through collections, but that's just not possible with all items.

Toys, things for sale, mats, items that don't stack, etc, etc. It can all add up. If it's feasible no reason that it shouldn't be implemented. If not, then so be it. That said, your experience is not that of everyone else, and to make an offhand comment as though it is comes across as foolish.