Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

FYI. I record my GSF matches, details inside

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
FYI. I record my GSF matches, details inside

dancezwithnubz
01.31.2014 , 01:12 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by siegeshot View Post
Thanks, I'll respond to all of that nonsense you just posted in my next vlog. .
can I suggest you start scripting out your vlog before recording the audio. your 'stream of consciousness' style is, well to be honest, i find it as boring as Bantha poodoo.

having some kind of point you're trying to make in each video will also do wonders for their viewability.

Wow, that is an amazing binding routine. I'm going to have to think about it.

Yea I know tab cycles through my nearest opponents except it has no priority or intelligence. I'm usually getting attacked by two people or am too close to turrets when I actually need to use it. So what I'm doing as of tonight is constantly hitting my Esc key so it just tells me who is hitting me. I use tab if I'm defending now to make sure nobody's being sneaky.

Hope this makes sense. If tab had a lot of intelligence baked into it I'd definitely use it. Like if it prioritized for me or something. Instead now I'm being attacked and it's like "OH THERE'S A TURRET AT 18000!" And then I die from a guy at 1000. :P So hitting escape and then using my rotational thrusters has really been saving me.
err Shift + Tab (or in my case, Shift + M3) cycles through the last people to attack you, in order from most recent to the first person to shoot you after you spawned. if you got hit last by a turret, it'll cycle to a turret. hit it again, and get whatever shot you prior to the turret.

it works just fine.

Verain
01.31.2014 , 01:17 AM | #12
Thanks, I'll respond to all of that nonsense you just posted in my next vlog.
None of it is nonsense. Insulting me by refusing to post in a discussion thread- instead responding on an entirely different website, in a different mode completely- is really out of line.

dancezwithnubz
01.31.2014 , 05:28 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Verain View Post
None of it is nonsense. Insulting me by refusing to post in a discussion thread- instead responding on an entirely different website, in a different mode completely- is really out of line.
that's a fair point.

siegeshot
01.31.2014 , 08:22 PM | #14
Actually I'll let you guys know (you both sound like upstanding citizens of the "entitlement generation") that I don't really have to do anything.

The rest of you interested in chatting, go ahead and post wherever you want from video to video. I don't mind. Unsubbing from the channel, see ya'll on youtube.
Guild: Cute Pink Banthas / Gravity Kills
Youtube.com/swtorPaladin
Begeren Colony. RP-PVE.
Original beta group: Squadron 367

dancezwithnubz
01.31.2014 , 08:46 PM | #15
Actually I'll let you guys know (you both sound like upstanding citizens of the "entitlement generation") that I don't really have to do anything.

The rest of you interested in chatting, go ahead and post wherever you want from video to video. I don't mind. Unsubbing from the channel, see ya'll on youtube.
you came here seeking input and feedback on your videos.

we gave you input and feedback.

i've been nice up until now, so let me state for the record that I truly hope no nubs find your videos as they will wind up with a very poor understanding of how GSF works.

Verain
01.31.2014 , 10:06 PM | #16
Go read my posts and try to find wording where I say you must do something.

You have done nothing but insult me in this thread and on a video where you screencap the forum while stream of consciousness responding. And I'm somehow entitled? Why, because I expect you to respond in like kind?