Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How to get back to your ship

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
How to get back to your ship

Imzorro
12.22.2011 , 07:49 PM | #1
I used my fleet pass and left my ship on another planet. Any idea how I can get back to it. I can't seem to find a way back.

doctormike
12.22.2011 , 07:52 PM | #2
On the main level of the fleet you'll see an elevator labeled as "<class> hanger" that will lead to your ship. The ship will be there. No worries about continuity. Haha.

Imzorro
12.22.2011 , 10:42 PM | #3
Thanks, saved me a lot of time!

Baelish
01.30.2012 , 08:37 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by doctormike View Post
On the main level of the fleet you'll see an elevator labeled as "<class> hanger" that will lead to your ship. The ship will be there. No worries about continuity. Haha.
It's the only thing that prissy snit of a ship droid is useful for: chauffeuring your ship to where you've "used a shuttle" to get to.

Evilpuppy
01.30.2012 , 09:46 AM | #5
Dont you worry, T7 or whom ever is on your ship, they know how to fly it back to you =P
Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me.

Tikume
01.30.2012 , 09:55 AM | #6
you dont have a ship, you just have an empty dummy sitting in every instance on every planet, spacestation and fleet, for missions you just the local arcade
Cheer Up!

Tikume - Operative Healbot
Futilez - Hex Droid PvP