Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kicked out of a group for stupid rason thread.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Off-Topic
Kicked out of a group for stupid rason thread.

ImmortalLowlife
02.12.2014 , 02:33 PM | #41
Had a great experience recently in the fp where you fight this dude while dodging rocket engine exhaust (not sure what the name is....sorry lol). It was a pug group...I was healing. The tank was clicking need on every drop. Tha first few times I didn't say anything. But when I saw him (a Jedi) select need on a barrel with aim stats, I decided to speak up. So I said "hey, not sure if you realize it but proper etiquette is to only need on items your character can actually use. Everything else including stuff for your companions select greed." As soon as I said that, a lil window popped up saying a vote is being taken to kick mere from the group.....The vote apparently failed because the tank called us a bunch of crybaby a%# bi%%@es and quit the group.

Like...shame on us for ACTUALLY wanting some of the drops!
"There is no Light Side...There is no Dark Side...there is only The Force..."

And you already know...Click HERE for free stuff!!!

Thylbanus
02.22.2014 , 08:42 PM | #42
OK. Which raisin was it? Don't worry. They can't see you.
It's amazing how loud a dollar can be.
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." - Kristin Wilson

thermium
02.22.2014 , 09:10 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by fdbgjfdhjgkjdhsg View Post
The reason I get kicked a lot of the times is because I don't heal others. When I make a healer it is not so I can support my teammates, it is so I can keep my own butt alive the longest. I can see why people wouldn't like that so I came up with a solution, make your own healer.
Every healer that doesn't heal others is going to be kicked.

DeadpoolCorp
02.23.2014 , 09:03 PM | #44
I was once in a 16m group for TC and the leader kicked me from the ops group to get a different dps because he didn't like snipers. It was really funny because both of the healers and a tank were members of my guild. so they quit and caused his ops group to wipe while we made are own group with most of the members from his original ops group. he was really mad and couldn't understand why we wouldn't invite him to our group lol
"Open-world PVP is our end game" - [PL]
- God forgives.... PL does not-

thermium
02.24.2014 , 09:32 AM | #45
Quote: Originally Posted by DeadpoolCorp View Post
I was once in a 16m group for TC and the leader kicked me from the ops group to get a different dps because he didn't like snipers. It was really funny because both of the healers and a tank were members of my guild. so they quit and caused his ops group to wipe while we made are own group with most of the members from his original ops group. he was really mad and couldn't understand why we wouldn't invite him to our group lol
Nice fight fire with smoke lol! Smoke em out.