Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Spoiler] Last inquisitor fight with Thanaton

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
[Spoiler] Last inquisitor fight with Thanaton

12.23.2011 , 03:06 PM | #11
It's hardly a spoiler at all. It's no surprise that the last boss is who he is. You're basically shown from the get go that he's your nemesis.

12.23.2011 , 03:14 PM | #12
I had no issues with him once I switched to a healer companion. Ended up being a joke of a fight after that. For note I'm a deception assassin.

12.24.2011 , 04:30 AM | #13
Yea upon switching to heal pet it was a synch to finish.

01.07.2012 , 01:50 PM | #14
i simply paid 1000 creds for each of the other classes buffs went in with Xalek and took Thanaton out on the first try at 48, and ful heal spec.

01.07.2012 , 01:55 PM | #15
LOL @ Spoiler in title.

01.07.2012 , 02:17 PM | #16
Talos is the man for this job.

I did this at lvl 46 as lightening spec.

Keep Barrier up, Your dots and use a like run and gun style game play, move,cast,move,cast.

save force speed for the nasty aoe.

keep in range of Talo's Heals and its schimples... took me best part of 25 mins at this level though. but was an epic fight.
The BloodSeekers - Niman
Death is just the Beginning

01.07.2012 , 03:10 PM | #17
Banhammer for people that put storyline spoilers in titles.

01.07.2012 , 07:29 PM | #18
As others have said you just need Talos. I did this at 46 with Talos in his starting gear. Xalek, Andronikos, Khem, all will not really deliver. The problem is that you will run out of force even if you're heal spec and have out a good DPS pet, he has a LOT of health and he heals himself. With Talos it's almost trivial, his DPS is surprisingly low. Stay mobile so you avoid his ground reticle AoEs and try to interrupt his force lightning. Use force shield only when you go below half health, it's very force hungry.

Will take 15+ minutes most likely.

PS - The droid might work too but most people haven't geared him out.

01.07.2012 , 07:35 PM | #19
Did it at 48 with ease. Just kite him and use your heal pet. Make sure the heal pet and you never occupy the same space or he may drop one of his big dps marks on your healer who will not move out of it till he is dead.. instead will stop healing you and just stand there self healing till it dies. I force cloaked out of the fight and tried it again but set my pet to passive till I had him standing exactly where I wanted him then put him on attack.

02.14.2012 , 06:50 PM | #20
Thanks for the tip, used talos and it was a sinch!