Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Stealth Buff To OP Con

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Stealth Buff To OP Con

Cempa
01.27.2014 , 11:55 AM | #1
Today I went up against a Concealment Operative -well he was Rep so not sure what they are called- his biggest hit was +7k on me with 2018 expertise in full PvP gear! He reminded me of the after launch OP's...

Taking him down was like taking down any solid DPS in the game....

Its obvious good players are getting back into this build and oh boy BW is in for the shock of there life after 2.6 goes live....This build will dominate PvP....
“When I left you, I was but the learner, now I am the master.”

Luckeyduckey
01.27.2014 , 11:56 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
Today I went up against a Concealment Operative -well he was Rep so not sure what they are called- his biggest hit was +7k on me with 2018 expertise in full PvP gear! He reminded me of the after launch OP's...

Taking him down was like taking down any solid DPS in the game....

Its obvious good players are getting back into this build and oh boy BW is in for the shock of there life after 2.6 goes live....This build will dominate PvP....
Sins can crit easy for 8k on full expertise gear. QQ

cycao
01.27.2014 , 11:58 AM | #3
What have you not cried about on this forum?

Technohic
01.27.2014 , 11:59 AM | #4
ZOMG! 7k?!
Technohic - Sniper | Techno-Hic - Gunslinger | Cihonhcet - Scoundrel
Karnrage - Assassin | Egarnrak - Sage
Techen - Merc | Nehcet - Vanguard | Carnrage - Marauder | Egarnrac - Guardian
POT5

Vodrin
01.27.2014 , 12:00 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Luckeyduckey View Post
Sins can crit easy for 8k on full expertise gear. QQ
My combat sent's blade storm with crit for 8K + on light armor with the PS armor penetration buff up. I am fully augmented, but still have a mix of conq and obroan.

Luckeyduckey
01.27.2014 , 12:00 PM | #6
Oh, it's this guy. Cempa's made at least 5-6 threads in the past week about Conc. Lol

CommanderJitis
01.27.2014 , 12:11 PM | #7
Force sweep hits 9-10 k crit on my full obroan sorcerer. And it always crits.

Joesixxpack
01.27.2014 , 12:28 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
This build will dominate PvP....
Ok

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

Hei_Atzfel
01.27.2014 , 12:30 PM | #9
7k, that's it? I hit full PvP geared people for up to 10-11k with maul, and discharge/shock/maul REGULARLY hit for 7-8k, so what's the big deal about an op hitting you for 7k?
"War Hero Saeari Atzfel" 55 Deception Assassin

Wainamoinen
01.27.2014 , 12:50 PM | #10
I've come to the conclusion that OP is actually a clever preemptive double-bluff, designed to fix the perception that anyone who whines about Concealment Ops is a clueless idiot BEFORE the buff even lands.

Those subtle, underhand Concealment Operatives will stop at nothing, nerf them while you still can.
It's a small world and it smells funny, I'd buy another if it wasn't for the money.
Ilmarinen 55 Scoundrel (Red Eclipse)