Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Chronological Storyline Progression

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Chronological Storyline Progression

ShawDou
05.01.2015 , 01:09 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by AlaricSevGirl View Post
I completely agree with you. Of all the MMOs I play, SWTOR is the only one that has a pitiful free to play or preferred status.
I also agree with this, but on the other had, i think SWTOR has the best story from all MMOs i played and let you play 90% of it for free.
If you like my posts click my referral link for free 7 sub days and more.
(whether you're a new or returning member, you'll get all sorts of goodies)

ChaChaLoco
05.04.2015 , 01:08 AM | #22
Updated to include the latest content from Update 3.2 Rise of the Emperor as of 04/05/2015.

A useful visual representation that is very similar to this list can be found here, however bear in mind that it differs to mine in that it spreads out each of the level 1-50 flashpoints (such as Athiss or Cademimu) to be between planets, whereas I don't.
For example from the Prologue to the end of Chapter 1 in my list the progression goes (for a Jedi Knight, let's say):
Tython > Esseles > Coruscant > Hammer Station > Athiss > Taris > Nar Shaddaa > Mandalorian Raiders > Cademimu > Tatooine > Alderaan;
Whereas in their list it goes:
Tython > Esseles > Coruscant > Hammer Station > Taris > Athiss > Nar Shaddaa > Mandalorian Raiders > Tatooine > Cademimu > Alderaan.
The reason I've clumped mine together instead of spreading them out is that I find if I don't I've levelled too much to be able to use the group finder for them, and it's also convenient to only need to return to the fleet once.

Redlotusx
08.28.2015 , 04:30 PM | #23
Is this thread gonna continue updating in Knight Of The Fallen Empire? If yes that would be really nice. This topic has helped me a lots.

Falensawino
08.29.2015 , 01:12 AM | #24
Wow this post is something I'd expect to find at GameFAQs.com, currently, the only a guide for SW: The Old Republic is a Vanity Pet guide. gamefaqs.com/pc/951199-star-wars-the-old-republic/faqs Which hasn't been updated since April 2013
The most wretched hive of troll and villainy
Refer a Friend Link

Sethhan
08.29.2015 , 02:36 AM | #25
Thank you, just what I wanted without knowing it before I've got it

ChaChaLoco
10.04.2015 , 06:50 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Redlotusx View Post
Is this thread gonna continue updating in Knight Of The Fallen Empire? If yes that would be really nice. This topic has helped me a lots.
It may, if I get up to that content and am still playing by the time it is released. I tend to take long breaks from this game, mainly out of frustration that it is not possible to reset quests on the rewards panel before you select the reward you want and hit accept to get the XP and the rewards.

ChaChaLoco
10.27.2015 , 10:29 PM | #27
I will spend some time updating this for Knights of the Fallen Empire and other pertinent releases after my exams, in the mean time I figured I'd bump the thread so that if anyone with the free time wants to contribute they can do so. Feel free to post in the comments any relevant information that I can incorporate into the original post.

Lord_Iurus
10.27.2015 , 10:34 PM | #28
So far what I've been able to discern about the timeline on Corellia:
Spoiler

This is just gathered from the classes I've played all the way through so far.

Dirtnose
10.31.2015 , 01:28 PM | #29
Just wanted to say thanks for this. I'm following it on my first republic toon.

Linklansly
05.14.2016 , 04:18 AM | #30
Really appreciate this - I've been going crazy over what happens and when, since the storylines seem to sometimes interconnect, and sometimes they just blurr over each other and events contradict themselves... Nice list to follow - waiting on the newest storylines. Thanks