Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dark side/light side points cap

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Dark side/light side points cap

JPryde
05.27.2013 , 04:44 AM | #141
Quote: Originally Posted by willytheking View Post
I just want to know if i can still reach (light 5) if i make dark choices here & there?

And is it possible to cancel out those dark side points at anytime by just doing more light side choices?
As soon as you reach 10.000 points of any side, any further point of the same side will reduce any points of the other side.

e.g.:
You got 9980 LS and 50 DS (= 9930 align)
You gain 100 LS points from a mission/FP.
You will afterwards have 10.000 LS and 0 DS. (=10.000 align)
~~~ Macht Wächter ~~~
Vanjervalis Chain
Jhoira, Skarjis, Trântor, Ric-Xano, Sabri-torina, Tir-za, Shaina ...
We do not brake for Wookiees !

sandisrd
05.27.2013 , 07:19 AM | #142
Quote: Originally Posted by Xanikk View Post

Apparently george lucas only sees the world through black and white lenses. People are not 100% good or 100% evil in reality. Nobody is. Why should we be penalized if we arent.
Hi,

MR George Lucas created SW, and so he created million of character, somehow I didn't see all of them being 100% good or 100% evil, SW world is so rich with tones of interesting characters, with lots of different character natures and perspectives, so you're totally wrong here.

Well, regarding these alignment points, yes!, myself I am so called Grey character as well, so I've really hope BW will address this in the near future.

Thank you,
Best regards!.
Collector's edition owner
''Blindness of Democracy has grown her roots in every one of us, it's up to us individually to find it and eliminated it!'' - Darth Imperius