Bounty Hunter Event Bosses

Zandoezan

So, ive done 3 bounty events with 3 alts. My lvl55 Sent defeated the final boss fairly easily but my lvl53 bounty hunter and lvl21 Consular had miserable times trying to defeat their bosses. Ive done two bounty events with my Bounty Hunter and both times i had to ask for help. Are these Heroic 2 events ? Surely not, as i could defeat the boss with my Sent.

It just seems abit unfair, if you will, doing these and having to ask for help each time.

Henchmen are solo bosses. Just like any solo boss, you will need to make sure you and your companion are geared and you are using interrupts and stuns. (Some of the bosses are immune to knockbacks.)

The Kingpin bosses are Heroic group bosses. I believe the mission description states so. It used to state so in the mission title, but they replaced the "Group" tag with a "Weekly" tag so people were not confused when they could not do the same Kingpin boss in a week.

My Sage has trouble with the Tatooine Kingpin due to the heavy hits; my Gunslinger has trouble with the Coruscant boss due to his constant knockbacks; and my healing Mercenary takes forever to kill the Dromund Kaas boss due to her healing of herself.

Edited by Bstr