Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked WZ comms beyond full Obroan

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Ranked WZ comms beyond full Obroan

Kurkina
01.24.2014 , 07:27 AM | #1
Hi folks, just hit full Obroan, wondering what the rest of you do with your comms at this stage?

Cordorian
01.24.2014 , 07:30 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Kurkina View Post
Hi folks, just hit full Obroan, wondering what the rest of you do with your comms at this stage?
same problem... bought some vanity stuff

thesadplanet
01.24.2014 , 07:37 AM | #3
min max your obroan gear or buy gear for the next character.

Technohic
01.24.2014 , 08:13 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by thesadplanet View Post
min max your obroan gear or buy gear for the next character.
That and make sure your warzone meds are stocked up and keep close to cap for the next set of gear when it inevitably happens.
Quote: Originally Posted by proverbs 26:4
Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will also be like him.

Ottoattack
01.24.2014 , 08:27 AM | #5
Well, it depends what you mean when you say "full Obroan." I hope you have X mods and enhancements and not A and B mods with high endurance and lower other stats, cuz the conqueror X mods and enhancements are better than obroan A and B mods and enhancements. So first step now is to buy these. Mods provide the highest stats and are the cheapest (800 RWZ comms and 400 WZ comms). This is called min/maxing. My typical purchase of obroan gear is mods first. Shells second and enhancements, if needed, last. I never buy shells first, since the mods and enhancements are typically not what you want.

You can work on a different set if needed. I have a full set if min/maxed obroan for my PT that I used with AP (middle tree) and another for pyro, that is not complete. This is where I am spending my comms currently.

You can buy gear for alts and send it via legacy gear.

You can buy adrenal and health stims. I would not buy these with RWZ comms though

Raansu
01.24.2014 , 12:09 PM | #6
Min/max your gear.

Spend comms to gear a companion or get legacy gear and buy gear for upcoming 55 alts.

ParagonAX
01.24.2014 , 12:10 PM | #7
Get every companion min/max Obroan.

If you've already done that.... maybe take a break from playing and go outside for a bit.
GM of <Triumph>

Bubblës | Missbehavěn | Stormrayne | Firerayne | Raděance | Ggclose

The <Confirmed> Legacy

Consider supporting me and Triumph by clicking my referral link here

AngusFTW
01.24.2014 , 12:10 PM | #8
gear alts
Tomb of Freedon Nadd
55s.
Bleezar, Bleezár. Bleezlórd. Bleezard. Bleezford, Bleeznaut, Bleezfatt,
Lowbies
Bleezbian, Bleezguard, Bleezdian

vid
twitch

klham
01.24.2014 , 12:49 PM | #9
I've been gearing up my Treek in the Conqueror Supercommando set and augmenting it with shield & absorb (+ power) augs. Not going to invest in full Obroan for comps, except maybe for mainhand + offhand. Too much of a grind. After Treek is geared, I may gear up a ranged dps comp for variety.
Tavjun (Gunnery) | POT5
:: Eridani Legacy ::

Machshoot
01.25.2014 , 04:17 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Raansu View Post
Min/max your gear.

Spend comms to gear a companion or get legacy gear and buy gear for upcoming 55 alts.
You can buy legacy gear with WZ comms?