Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collection tab question regarding sending armor to other characters

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Collection tab question regarding sending armor to other characters

Sewerus
01.23.2014 , 05:08 PM | #1
Hey,

So recently i got the marka ragnos robe from tracer's pack but it doesn't show in my collection tab so i cannot send the copy of it to my characters.

Does it mean that i have to collect all pieces of marka ragnos armor set and then only i can sent it to other characters on my account ?

Thanks for the input,

Have a nice day,

Cheers,
Sew
From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive.

CosmicKat
01.23.2014 , 05:14 PM | #2
Not sure about that particular set, some early CM armors (ones with mods) can't be added to collections, but the procedure is this...

1) You have to have, and equip each piece of a set on ONE character.
2) Go into Collections and then you can pay a CC price to "unlock" that set.
3) You can then claim that set on another character for free. You can do this an unlimited number of times. You can claim the same set more than once per character.

Note: It's buggy. If it doesn't show as unlocked, quit to desktop and reload, that seems to fix it.
"I still think nothing that has been suggested in the last

10 minutes beats 'smashy smashy egg men'."

Sewerus
01.24.2014 , 06:29 AM | #3
Thanks
From the shards of tattered dreams, I rose - unwilling... Tossed upon tides of pain that flowed and ebbed and left me searingly awake. And more revoltingly - alive.

Rankyn
01.24.2014 , 08:24 AM | #4
From your post, it sounds like you only have the chest piece.
You need the entire set of armor equipped on one character to get Collections credit.

You can view all the required pieces in the Collections window.

GatorAndy
01.24.2014 , 09:03 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Not sure about that particular set, some early CM armors (ones with mods) can't be added to collections, but the procedure is this...

1) You have to have, and equip each piece of a set on ONE character.
2) Go into Collections and then you can pay a CC price to "unlock" that set.
3) You can then claim that set on another character for free. You can do this an unlimited number of times. You can claim the same set more than once per character.

Note: It's buggy. If it doesn't show as unlocked, quit to desktop and reload, that seems to fix it.
On #2) You have to pay the CCs from another character to unlock.

Once you unlock on a single character, (by equipping all pieces as in #1) you can then make copies on that character for free. (for companions or maybe alt spec gear)

You would then log in to another character and go to collections tab, click the icon in the corner of the set's picture, pay the CCs, and it should be unlocked for the legacy at that point.

branmakmuffin
01.24.2014 , 09:52 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by GatorAndy View Post
On #2) You have to pay the CCs from another character to unlock.

Once you unlock on a single character, (by equipping all pieces as in #1) you can then make copies on that character for free. (for companions or maybe alt spec gear)

You would then log in to another character and go to collections tab, click the icon in the corner of the set's picture, pay the CCs, and it should be unlocked for the legacy at that point.
It's actually unlocked for your entire account, not just your legacy.

Rankyn
01.24.2014 , 10:01 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by branmakmuffin View Post
It's actually unlocked for your entire account, not just your legacy.
Yeah, paying to unlock it after you've collected it unlocks it for your entire account.