Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Bolster Exploit

Turretboy
01.23.2014 , 06:50 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Vildiil View Post
The new bug is way worse than that, about 1k more hp, 40 bonus dmg, half a % of crit and some accuracy over Obroan.
If true then Bolster should just be removed from game its more trouble than its worth.

Technohic
01.23.2014 , 07:29 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Turretboy View Post
If true then Bolster should just be removed from game its more trouble than its worth.
Yeah. Took that long to give a "mathy" explanation that wasn't all that mathy and didn't tell us anything we didn't know. I'm guess it will take 100 years before they could either make it work acceptably or removve it.

hey. It's been a while. We about due for a new tier of gear? That surely will bring more problems and the relic proc stacking again. this is awesome.
Quote: Originally Posted by proverbs 26:4
Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will also be like him.

Turretboy
01.23.2014 , 07:48 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Technohic View Post
Yeah. Took that long to give a "mathy" explanation that wasn't all that mathy and didn't tell us anything we didn't know. I'm guess it will take 100 years before they could either make it work acceptably or removve it.

hey. It's been a while. We about due for a new tier of gear? That surely will bring more problems and the relic proc stacking again. this is awesome.
Or we could be lucky enough to get some static relics .... nvm its bioware

Marius_Xerxes
01.23.2014 , 08:52 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Turretboy View Post
69 63 61

#yolo
46/46/46
Boom. Now everyone can be broken.

L-RANDLE
01.23.2014 , 09:37 AM | #15
It's really a new variation of an old issue. The crystals and forcepower/techpower on MH/OH really screws bolster up.. I am still wishywashy on the 46 thing.. I lost over 2% crit multi, and some crit change and gained about 100 main and 1300 HP when I did it. I don't think its exactly gamebreaking, but yeah. PvE>PvP for MH/OH as long as the item rating total for the hilt/barrel/armoring, mod, and enh is not over 460.
PvP Gear Viability? Read this first.
Tired of being broke? Stop being Felica and read this.
I'm not trying to be Rambo..... I'm trying to be Ray Tango

TUXs
01.23.2014 , 09:59 AM | #16
Unreal...

So SIMPLE to fix. Leave it to Bioware to let something this SIMPLE to fix, be so overly complicated that they **** it all up.
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force

My referral code: here (what you get here [FREE server transfer being a key perk!!])

Alexhpy
01.23.2014 , 09:59 AM | #17
How about we each make a new thread about this? It should get their attention when they see the exploit detailed in 30 threads, they will have to fix it or gaming sites might pick up on it and get bad press.

Technohic
01.23.2014 , 10:01 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Alexhpy View Post
How about we each make a new thread about this? It should get their attention when they see the exploit detailed in 30 threads, they will have to fix it or gaming sites might pick up on it and get bad press.
Sure worked for the premade threads....
Quote: Originally Posted by proverbs 26:4
Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will also be like him.

Alexhpy
01.23.2014 , 10:13 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Technohic View Post
Sure worked for the premade threads....
The pug vs premade is not an exploit and is actually intended.... it is in no way intended for bolstered pve gear to be better than Obroan. So it might work.

TonyDragonflame
01.23.2014 , 10:16 AM | #20
You really think what this crap issue for players and developers is more important than pugs vs premades issue, matchmaking for solo ranked issue, or something like returning 8x8 huttball ranked league issue?
Referral link!
Guardian vr 100 | Sentinel vr 94 | Scoundrel vr 91 | Vanguard vr 91 | Shadow v 85 | Guns v 75
Manhunter 140+k killed imps | TRE | ToFN