Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

EMERGENCY ALERT: Rakghoul Plague Outbreak on Alderaan AVOID ALDERAAN!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
EMERGENCY ALERT: Rakghoul Plague Outbreak on Alderaan AVOID ALDERAAN!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TalkingDinosaur
01.22.2014 , 05:14 PM | #11
Doh, of course now when I have finals.
TALKINGDINOSAUR
Squadron
11-11-11

Froippi
01.22.2014 , 05:37 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Infernixx View Post
That's an assumption. We don't know for certain just when they're bringing it back.
yea i know i would just like someone to let us know hopefull it does not take 8 months to come back like the gree event did

AlrikFassbauer
01.22.2014 , 05:43 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Nickious View Post
Why does this picture show Corellia ?

Are even other planets in danger ? The Horror ...
I'm a bad player.
I have no good reputation.
I never will.
Only bad reputation.

Infernixx
01.22.2014 , 05:47 PM | #14
I don't suppose we could get even a vague answer? I'd settle for 'sometime this year.'
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

Eillack
01.22.2014 , 05:52 PM | #15
1 day too late, everyone died because there was no information given on this breakout.

Seriously though, what is up with this site never releasing info on events when the events start / right before they start? At least they are consistent with being late like the first Rakghoul event where one also had to find out themselves that this event was occurring.

DomAghOy
01.22.2014 , 06:04 PM | #16
What I want to know is will the legacy gear from the original Rakghoul Event be back? I've got full Imperial Containment Officer set, but since I didn't have any characters on Republic at that time, I don't have Republic Containment Officer set.

Froippi
01.22.2014 , 06:11 PM | #17
forget what i said earlier misread what someone said

Froippi
01.22.2014 , 06:23 PM | #18
hmm do the rep vendor stay like they do in the gree event and bounty contract week when the event is over i wonder

sandisrd
01.22.2014 , 06:31 PM | #19
Report from Lord Sandi's contiguity with ''Rakghoul'' plague on ''Core ward world of Alderaan'':

Log: 04

It's been a few days since the last time we saw a daylight, these deep tunnels really takes lot of strength from us, our companions from ''T.H.O.R.N'' organization are trying to get grab on the last pockets of these dark tunnels, unfortunately for them, ''Rakghouls'' are swarming there, I've even heard a eyes witness stating that they saw a 10 foot huge mutant with putrefaction growing on his back. It's not long anymore, I've know......this is my last report, next time I've hope we'll be out from here and breed a fresh ''Alderranian'' air, ''Imperial Reclamation service, Lord Sandi's''...
Collector's edition owner
''I do not believe in the false stories of the evils of the Sith Empire, they're nothing compared to the oppression and stagnation that the Republic represents at it's core!''

Froippi
01.22.2014 , 07:24 PM | #20
hmm do the rep vendor stay like they do in the gree event and bounty contract week when the event is over i wonder