Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Has anyone seen mod items that give bonuses to crew skills?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Has anyone seen mod items that give bonuses to crew skills?

DarthSpYke
12.22.2011 , 07:02 PM | #1
I remember in other games people would have "crafting clothes" that has all the various mods available to enhance crafting as much as was possible. Do such mods (besides what various companions have) exist in SWTOR?

DarthSpYke
12.23.2011 , 12:28 AM | #2
anyone?

Fryster
12.23.2011 , 01:23 AM | #3
Not at the moment, no. And it's not that much needed, imho.
>>--knee-->

DarthSpYke
12.23.2011 , 01:37 AM | #4
Thank you for the response.

NYALAANA
12.23.2011 , 01:52 AM | #5
What is needed???
If i am about to log off and i can give my crew some gear that gives them +1% to critical success for the 5 items i send them crafting. Those items would be worth it. The chance to ding a recipee that much earlyer , i would take it.

Ohoni
12.23.2011 , 02:09 AM | #6
That raised an interesting question, the Presence stat makes companions more capable in combat, does the Presence stat have any impact on their usefulness in crew skills?

Fryster
12.23.2011 , 02:31 AM | #7
Oh, come on! Companions are specifically fine-tuned to prevent min-maxing, you don't need to improve crafting critical success - the game is fine as it is, and it's pretty easy to ding on a recipe even without +1%. Improve relations with your companion - it helps to reduce crafting times and success chances, that's all. No crafter sets for you - go buy some gifts or do some questing.
>>--knee-->

Golarz
12.23.2011 , 02:37 AM | #8
Tere are no such mods or items.

KetMalice
12.23.2011 , 02:38 AM | #9
They cap out extremely early anyway. Gaining affection will cap them out on +crit etc.

Mungo
12.23.2011 , 04:36 AM | #10
Gain affection and increase your presence its all I know that helps you can buy or find augs that will increase your presence.
Quote:
"A man must always have the final choice in life and in death.
Anything else can be taken from him, but never that. "
Ghenghis Khan