Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Rakghoul Resurgence event guide [WIP]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Rakghoul Resurgence event guide [WIP]

Elminster_cs's Avatar


Elminster_cs
01.21.2014 , 09:00 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by ninjonxb View Post
I have not had a chance to get online but what do you mean?

Are there hints towards other planets?

Or is it actually live on other planets now. I didn't see anything on your guide about anything other than alderaan?
Character specific titles:
[name], The Rakghoul Nightmare - You earned this title by participating in rakghoul plague relief efforts on Alderaan, Corellia and Tatooine.
Member of Dread Master. The Red Eclipse Italian Guild.

ninjonxb's Avatar


ninjonxb
01.21.2014 , 09:04 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Elminster_cs View Post
Character specific titles:
[name], The Rakghoul Nightmare - You earned this title by participating in rakghoul plague relief efforts on Alderaan, Corellia and Tatooine.
Ooooh. Thanks! Maybe the rakghoul event will be what I was hoping gree would be. Each time it comes back its still technically the same event, but in a different location.

DimmuJanKaarl's Avatar


DimmuJanKaarl
01.21.2014 , 09:05 AM | #23
Sorry another question: can you clarify on the H4? is that Eyeless or something else? I was under the impression that Eyeless is an operation boss. and I know it's early but are there any pointers/guides available yet for Eyeless? My 4 pub side toons are geared and ready for hardmode assuming it is an operation boss.

lol I feel a cough and tummy ache coming on; I might need to head home from work early
**Von-Gorgoroth Legacy** [[Jedi Covenant]] LIVING LEGEND
||MASTER CRAFTSMAN|| //Founder// :: -LEGENDARY-
Main: Dimmu'jan-kaarl 65 Watchman Sentinel

Callaron's Avatar


Callaron
01.21.2014 , 09:07 AM | #24
Thanks for being awesome as always, Dulfy!
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Suggestion for letting us add certain story characters to our Strongholds.

Callaron's Avatar


Callaron
01.21.2014 , 09:07 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by DimmuJanKaarl View Post
Sorry another question: can you clarify on the H4? is that Eyeless or something else? I was under the impression that Eyeless is an operation boss. and I know it's early but are there any pointers/guides available yet for Eyeless? My 4 pub side toons are geared and ready for hardmode assuming it is an operation boss.

lol I feel a cough and tummy ache coming on; I might need to head home from work early
Judging by the achievements I would guess it'll be something like the Xeno fight from the Gree event.
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Suggestion for letting us add certain story characters to our Strongholds.

Warrgames's Avatar


Warrgames
01.21.2014 , 09:11 AM | #26
Great guide like normal. I thought with the return of the Rakghoul plague we would get another chance at getting Republic Containment Officer and Imperial Containment Officer sets.

DimmuJanKaarl's Avatar


DimmuJanKaarl
01.21.2014 , 09:18 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Warrgames View Post
Great guide like normal. I thought with the return of the Rakghoul plague we would get another chance at getting Republic Containment Officer and Imperial Containment Officer sets.
looks like that was a one -off but you never know since it is coming back to tatooine as well. glad I got mine when I did

I really hope we can get a +41 power version of the black-green. my crit crystal has been sitting bound and unused in my inventory all this time
**Von-Gorgoroth Legacy** [[Jedi Covenant]] LIVING LEGEND
||MASTER CRAFTSMAN|| //Founder// :: -LEGENDARY-
Main: Dimmu'jan-kaarl 65 Watchman Sentinel

Quraswren's Avatar


Quraswren
01.21.2014 , 09:20 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post
DNA Canisters are unfortunately BOP. No idea on length sorry but it does seems to be a recurring one as Alderaan is not the only planet with this event it appears.
In a game like SWTOR that has been designed around legacy characters and building that legacy, making these drops BOP so you can't use then on your main legacy toon just seems stupid.

DimmuJanKaarl's Avatar


DimmuJanKaarl
01.21.2014 , 09:38 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Quraswren View Post
In a game like SWTOR that has been designed around legacy characters and building that legacy, making these drops BOP so you can't use then on your main legacy toon just seems stupid.
well they did say a couple months ago that they were considering making the event tokens BtL and would partly base the decision on community feedback. so I'm still holding out hope.
**Von-Gorgoroth Legacy** [[Jedi Covenant]] LIVING LEGEND
||MASTER CRAFTSMAN|| //Founder// :: -LEGENDARY-
Main: Dimmu'jan-kaarl 65 Watchman Sentinel

Balnazaar's Avatar


Balnazaar
01.21.2014 , 10:18 AM | #30
Why did you put this event on ALDERAAN, PLANET OF LAGFUL TERROR?