Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Galactic Star Fighter first impressions ...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Galactic Star Fighter first impressions ...

Dredzzz
02.20.2014 , 01:27 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Zenflyer View Post
It was the Rycer and Quell I was flying mostly ...
That was your problem. The Rycer is trash. Maybe you just didnt play the right ship

DroidDreamer
02.20.2014 , 02:24 AM | #22
Keep at it OP! Takes 10+ matches to feel comfortable and even more to feel natural but once you do... Wow. The freedom of flight with blasters and missiles!
The DroidDreamer Legacy (Pot5 Server)
Eblen 50 Sorc heals | Sodan 50 Sniper | Trilliant 37 Immortal Jugg | Somnis 50 TankSin
They mark me with the lightning bolt in Huttball.

Lytewraith
02.20.2014 , 05:21 AM | #23
my first impression was on the pts before even subs got it in dec and it was crazy took me awile to get control of the ship it was a strike and I met some good friends I fly with now there even i transferred servers ater playing a year to hang out with them I liked flying so much I had to find like minded people to fly with when I got to pot-5 there wasn't much in the way of gsf focused guilds but it was still early in it. Me and Nixx came up with the idea of building a guild for us since we could not find one at the time we were both Imp players that loved the look of the republic ships.So next thing you know Black Squadron was born and the gsf life of pot-5 took a life of its own we worked hard to build a home or what we call home for us and the close friends we have picked up along the way.It has been a lot of fun and hard fought fights and yes we have been face rolled so so so many times we didn't even try to keep count of it.As time went on we got better as a whole because we talked and worked together to figure out what did what and when to use abiltys .After some time we had accomplished what we had set out to do we had not only became a effective fighting force on the field of battle but very close friends from all over as far as sweeden shoot out scrab.We love gsf whole heartedly and no we are not the elite hard core players that some think we are we are laid back love the great fights not the easy face rolling ones that are 3 caps with no points on the boards but the hard fought on the edge of your seats where your fingers are falling of and you kill your mouse fights . So I say to all of you new pilots and even some of the older players at this point don't get discourged. You will get better if you want too and once you do it is like a different world and a rush like no other.So stick with it and ask questions and don't be afraid to try something different even if it is aginst the grain and not the fotm way to fly enjoy your game time and the people you play with other wise why are you playing

to all of the ones who have died in this game to make this possible we salute you

your's truly
Lytewraith GM Black Squadron