Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Patch 2.5.2 update stuck at 100%

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Patch 2.5.2 update stuck at 100%

theotokos
01.19.2014 , 03:09 PM | #1
Hello everybody,

I have been reading the forum and threads for a few days and I didn't see anything like this.

I have downloaded the latest patch. The launcher is now stuck to 100% updating status (on top of the bar it says 'Updating' and on top of that it says 'Installing 100%'.) I left it running for several hours, even an entire night with no better results. I have tried fixing the launcher, removing patch folders, rebooting the computer and running the launcher as an Admin. Nothing works so far.

I remember having the same problem when I came back a few weeks ago: I started playing with a new character while the rest of the game was downloading. I had to reboot the launcher a few times. Here it does not seem to do the trick.

Do anyone have any idea? Do you need more information from me?

These are the last lines in the launcher logs:
Quote:
2014-01-19 21:00:32 INFO BitRaider Transitioning from Streaming_Decision to StreamingToComplete
2014-01-19 21:00:32 INFO Starting in state, bitraiderStateStreamingToComplete
2014-01-19 21:01:02 INFO Streaming Required Progress: Overall Progress: 1
with the last one (Streaming Required Progress) repeated over and over again. I hope this helps!

OwenBrooks
01.20.2014 , 02:00 AM | #2
Reboot computer

right mouse click on the game shortcut, select open file location , delete the bitraider folder , start the launcher

theotokos
01.20.2014 , 06:36 PM | #3
It worked, thanks!

Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
Reboot computer

right mouse click on the game shortcut, select open file location , delete the bitraider folder , start the launcher