Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is it possible to view class Ending cutscenes again?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Is it possible to view class Ending cutscenes again?

Reeny
01.19.2014 , 02:13 AM | #1
Is it possible to view cutscenes again, such as the various class Endings?

Thanks

ReverendAnderson
01.19.2014 , 02:17 AM | #2
Through the magic of Youtube, I'm sure it is. But once you've finished that quest in the game, I don't think there's any playing any part of it again.
"That's two sound theories in one day, neither of which deal with abnormally sized men."

Callaron
01.19.2014 , 03:31 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by ReverendAnderson View Post
Through the magic of Youtube, I'm sure it is. But once you've finished that quest in the game, I don't think there's any playing any part of it again.
Yep, there's currently no way to do it in-game.
Closest thing would be to watch someone else's ending on YT, or to start recording your own with Fraps or similar software.
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Suggestion for letting us add certain story characters to our Strongholds.

Vinak
01.19.2014 , 03:37 AM | #4
They really need to allow us to restart our class and companion stories. That is free content just sitting there. It makes sense to allow us to revisit it.
>████TootsieRollŪ████<
MXX ______.________CCCLXVII

jorill
01.19.2014 , 07:24 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Vinak View Post
They really need to allow us to restart our class and companion stories. That is free content just sitting there. It makes sense to allow us to revisit it.
ive always been a big advocate of that.

Damask_Rose
01.19.2014 , 09:20 AM | #6
Would be nice, but it'll never happen.

/e Puts tinfoil hat on.

Being able to repeat class cutscenes or repeat epic class fights will only add to people's desire for a continuation of class/companion stories. Bioware has made it very clear that they want the people who desire more personalized content to either shut up or quit.

Please let me change Theron's clothes!

And fix Vector & Scourge's clothing issues too!

Trollokdamus
01.19.2014 , 09:35 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Vinak View Post
This has been suggested many times by many people throughout this game's life, but it seems Bioware don't really care. A pity.

Zorvan
01.19.2014 , 10:53 AM | #8
It's one of the things I like abut Final Fantasy XIV.

If you end up missing any cutscene, due to real life interference or people grumbling "Skip the movie!!" in a dungeon, it doesn't matter. You can go to your inn room and click the book on the table next to the bed and you can replay ANY cutscene that has played for you up until that point any time you want as much as you want. All nicely categorized for ease of use as well.

Why a game that supposedly counts story as it's main feature doesn't have this simple option, I have no clue.

Alec_Fortescue
01.19.2014 , 11:03 AM | #9
I keep on begging for New Game+ so I can relive my favorite moments and story in my good looking gear, experience and without having to distract myself with countless other quests.
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.

Infernixx
01.19.2014 , 12:08 PM | #10
What I would 'like' is a trophy room of sorts on our ships.

A new room added to each ship and in that room, a growing collection of trophies from our exploits that, when clicked, allow us to 'remember' those moments in the form of repeated cut scenes.

Darth Thanaton's lightsaber. A fragment from Darth Skotia's cyborg body. A broken holocron from Oricon after you defeat the Dread Masters.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.