Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

login problem

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Pandaclaws
01.18.2014 , 07:25 PM | #1
Ok seriously i did all there so called login problem fixers and none not a single one fixed my problem it still either tells me thats its updating or wont load at all and befor you say anything i did all of their problem fixers the Top 10 Issues and Solutions: Updated June 14th, 2013 not one worked still sitting there with the problem and i cant find where to send in a support ticket all i keep finding is the phone numbers no website no support ticket just number i dont want numbers and i just keep getting more pissed off when none of their problem fixers DONT work

tolaez
01.18.2014 , 07:41 PM | #2
I'm currently unable to login properly too. Same situation with my GF. Guessing there's an issue with the login servers or something.

Pandaclaws
01.18.2014 , 08:02 PM | #3
thats the thing my friend was loged in and playing and asked me to get on we are same server and then the problem started and havent found a working way to fix it and i cant find where to go to do a support ticket

WIZBASKY
01.18.2014 , 08:20 PM | #4
yeah I can get past the login screen but as it's attempting to get to the character selection screen it just keeps loading.
Wizbasky - 51 Sorcerer - The Bastion NA Server
Wìzbasky - 55 Operative - The Bastion NA Server
Wizbasky - 55 Mercenary - The Bastion NA Server
Youtube Channel =Wizbasky

Pandaclaws
01.18.2014 , 09:06 PM | #5
it wont let me pass the login screen

EricMusco
01.18.2014 , 09:44 PM | #6 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

We are looking into the reported login and queue issues. I will give you updates as I have them!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Sangrar
01.18.2014 , 09:45 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

We are looking into the reported login and queue issues. I will give you updates as I have them!

-eric
finally a response! yay
[Bastion]Guildmaster<Galactic Saviors>-War Hero Spaceboomer-55 Commando/Captain Starforce-55 Scoundrel/Darth Caddar-55 Juggernaut/Lord Brakaras-32 Assassin/Master Teckan-38 Sage/Firefighter-27 Powertech/Nightprowler-13 Sniper
refferal link for returning players and free character transfer and free inventory slot

Athena-Nike
01.18.2014 , 09:46 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

-eric
HUGE problem with Oricon, can log in anywhere else but cant log into oricon.

Dying in an Ops (DF/DP) and releasing causes you to crash out and trying to transport into it crashes as well

TaylaEwa
01.18.2014 , 09:54 PM | #9
I crashed trying to zone into S&V.. now my character is stuck with 1 HP in the door.
"Think, then act. Don't act, then think."

<<Order 65 on Harbinger>>

Samoth_Nomad
01.18.2014 , 09:56 PM | #10
Guild member experienced the same problem last night. He couldn't get past the loading screen. He was able to successfully log in after completing these steps:
1. Delete "retailclient_swtor.version" file and the "swtor" folder. Both located in C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\Bioware\Star Wars - The Old Republic\
2. Log in, the game will download the patch, after patch finishes, exit launcher.
3. Log in again and run the repair tool.