Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

login problem

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Pandaclaws
01.18.2014 , 07:25 PM | #1
Ok seriously i did all there so called login problem fixers and none not a single one fixed my problem it still either tells me thats its updating or wont load at all and befor you say anything i did all of their problem fixers the Top 10 Issues and Solutions: Updated June 14th, 2013 not one worked still sitting there with the problem and i cant find where to send in a support ticket all i keep finding is the phone numbers no website no support ticket just number i dont want numbers and i just keep getting more pissed off when none of their problem fixers DONT work

tolaez
01.18.2014 , 07:41 PM | #2
I'm currently unable to login properly too. Same situation with my GF. Guessing there's an issue with the login servers or something.

Pandaclaws
01.18.2014 , 08:02 PM | #3
thats the thing my friend was loged in and playing and asked me to get on we are same server and then the problem started and havent found a working way to fix it and i cant find where to go to do a support ticket

WIZBASKY
01.18.2014 , 08:20 PM | #4
yeah I can get past the login screen but as it's attempting to get to the character selection screen it just keeps loading.
Wìzbasky - 60 Operative - The Bastion - Server
Wizbasky - 60 Sorcerer - The Bastion - Server
Wizbasky - 60 Sniper - The Bastion - Server
Youtube Channel =Wizbasky

Pandaclaws
01.18.2014 , 09:06 PM | #5
it wont let me pass the login screen

EricMusco
01.18.2014 , 09:44 PM | #6 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey folks,

We are looking into the reported login and queue issues. I will give you updates as I have them!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Sangrar
01.18.2014 , 09:45 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

We are looking into the reported login and queue issues. I will give you updates as I have them!

-eric
finally a response! yay
Click this REFFERAL LINK for free character transfer, free inventory slot, and one week free sub time for preferred and subscribed accounts! You can read more about it HERE

Athena-Nike
01.18.2014 , 09:46 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

-eric
HUGE problem with Oricon, can log in anywhere else but cant log into oricon.

Dying in an Ops (DF/DP) and releasing causes you to crash out and trying to transport into it crashes as well

TaylaEwa
01.18.2014 , 09:54 PM | #9
I crashed trying to zone into S&V.. now my character is stuck with 1 HP in the door.
[CENTER]"Think, then act. Don't act, then think."

Samoth_Nomad
01.18.2014 , 09:56 PM | #10
Guild member experienced the same problem last night. He couldn't get past the loading screen. He was able to successfully log in after completing these steps:
1. Delete "retailclient_swtor.version" file and the "swtor" folder. Both located in C:\Program files(x86)\Electronic Arts\Bioware\Star Wars - The Old Republic\
2. Log in, the game will download the patch, after patch finishes, exit launcher.
3. Log in again and run the repair tool.