Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Frenzied Zealot issue

VerikRedmoon
01.18.2014 , 05:52 PM | #1
OK so idk if anyone else has seen it but the Frenzied Zealot Chest piece is wrongly colored. In the picture it clearly shows a red armor with black outcropping (under armor) that matches the rest of the pieces. Yet when it is previewed or worn the top is a single shade of red. This is a problem I believe needs to be addressed. I love the new armor please fix this small problem bioware please

theonetruebleed
01.18.2014 , 06:01 PM | #2
There are a few open threads on this in the bug report sub forum. It's a reasonable guess that the cartel pack guys are aware and it will be put right in the Tuesday patch.

KyaniteD
01.18.2014 , 08:33 PM | #3
Meh, that's a bug? I bought it because it's all red and a shade that is not available through dyes (Imperial Guards' shade of red).
Looking for a referral link? Support Dulfy's and Exile's work on Dulfy.net, TOR-Fashion.com and TOR-Decorating.com by using their referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/794P7w
Quote: Originally Posted by Feargal View Post
A totally logical and reasonable answer. Clearly you have no concept of what forums are for.

jankiel
01.18.2014 , 11:34 PM | #4
I like my all red aromor. Please no fix
Coris of The Progenitor
Mandalorian Hunters & Razorwing

GSF Pilot Master Race

theonetruebleed
01.19.2014 , 04:32 AM | #5
Unfortunately for those that like it, it needs to be brought into line with what is in the cartel market image ie. black and red, otherwise it's false advertising. I doubt they'll change the cartel pack to it being all red.

Perhaps one day there will be a red-red dye pack