Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Any one want to play a new Jedi character ?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Any one want to play a new Jedi character ?

IsaacDust
01.18.2014 , 07:23 AM | #1
i used to play this game a lot with some mates but we all stooped and now i want to play again but i don't relay want to play on my own so i was wondering if anyone would like to team up and start a new character. I want to play jedi as last time i played as sith if anyone wants to play please message me.

I am in the UK time and play all day on Tuesday, Wednesday and on rthe weekends but on any other days i get back form college at 5 O'clock
Also i would like it better if you had a mic and will talk so it is more fun just tell me your steam id and we can set off on out journey
CheekyChief

AlexDougherty
01.18.2014 , 09:09 AM | #2
Little hint; Tell people which server you are on, asking them to join you and telling them when is all very good, but they still need to know where (and don't say Tython).
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

Zorvan
01.18.2014 , 10:39 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by IsaacDust View Post
Also i would like it better if you had a mic and will talk so it is more fun just tell me your steam id and we can set off on out journey
I'm confused. Are you looking for someone to play the game with, or a date?

IsaacDust
01.18.2014 , 11:46 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Zorvan View Post
I'm confused. Are you looking for someone to play the game with, or a date?
Well done you are a dick have a medal.
CheekyChief

IsaacDust
01.18.2014 , 11:47 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by AlexDougherty View Post
Little hint; Tell people which server you are on, asking them to join you and telling them when is all very good, but they still need to know where (and don't say Tython).
I did say message me i think i would tell them all that info once we are in skype calm your **** mate
CheekyChief

Zorvan
01.18.2014 , 12:00 PM | #6
I did say message me i think i would tell them all that info once we are in skype calm your **** mate
Yep, you look like a bundle of joy to team with.

Pathlight-
01.18.2014 , 12:12 PM | #7
Lol, I wonder why all your "friends" left the game

MaximilianPower
01.18.2014 , 12:23 PM | #8

I thought that was actually a pretty reasonable suggestion. Why waste someone else's time (and yours) if they play on a different server anyway? Unless you really don't care which server you roll your new character on.

If you do have a "home" server, you may want to post this request in the server-specific forum. Anyone reading there might be more willing/interested than your average General Discussion reader here. Just an idea.

Zuckerkorn Zuckernaut Spiderzuck Tensorcide Zuck-srw'i
Maximilian Power TøbiasFünke Tryhard Neckbeard MaxPower-srw
Star Forge / Satele Shan / Darth Malgus

Self-Inflicted / Shadowlands Reconnaisance Wing / Retrocide / Imperial Entanglements

horrorfaneightys
01.19.2014 , 01:21 AM | #9
Wow. That poster was only offering you good advice. Good luck getting anyone to play with you with that attitude.
Xaniata-kee Morga-dar Li'lu-fei Aiden-grey Jadze Sangui Lavent Rou'n Nua'mi Bloodsigh Argeia Rufous Charc Janeena Rubane Gwyrr Vio'xa Audrina Rey

theUndead
01.19.2014 , 01:42 AM | #10
Dude he is was giving you good advice, good luck getting anyone to play with you with that ******** atttude..
The Hellion Legacy (Harbinger) The Duma Legacy (Shadowlands)
Referal Link
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
As theUndead mentioned, I can't exactly spell out all of our policies in depth, but that should hopefully cover your concerns.