Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

This armor is awesome, put it in please!

Elfa
01.17.2014 , 04:44 PM | #1
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

Vorpaledged
01.17.2014 , 07:29 PM | #2
/signed Very nice, I would like this also!

Desolaytore
01.18.2014 , 05:56 AM | #3
Very nice, /signed
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

AlexDougherty
01.18.2014 , 06:54 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Elfa View Post
Not sure about the half cloak/tails hanging from the Belt, but otherwise Great.
/signed.
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

Elfa
01.24.2014 , 05:32 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by AlexDougherty View Post
Not sure about the half cloak/tails hanging from the Belt, but otherwise Great.
/signed.
Well, its not much different than the tail hanging from the Bounty Hunter armors if you were worried about feasibility.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

Moonryan
01.25.2014 , 04:58 AM | #6
I woudnt like the light growing from the mask, but if they kept it like it is without putting any glowing bits on it I would pay a lot for that set it would suit the Sith and Jedi classes and heck even smuggler and agent and bounty hunter in design.

So yea I give it a thumbs up

orangefishboy
01.27.2014 , 03:14 AM | #7
I remember this armor, I wore it all the time, in Star Wars the Force Unleashed 2, 3000 years from now. Did you notice it's called experimental jedi armor? I would like it too, but it's a little lore breaking to have experimental armor from the future

orangefishboy
01.27.2014 , 03:16 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by orangefishboy View Post
I remember this armor, I wore it all the time, in Star Wars the Force Unleashed 2, 3000 years from now. Did you notice it's called experimental jedi armor? I would like it too, but it's a little lore breaking to have experimental armor from the future
Honestly though, I think it's really cool, and I would definitely use it with my white sabers.

orangefishboy
01.27.2014 , 03:19 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Elfa View Post
Well, its not much different than the tail hanging from the Bounty Hunter armors if you were worried about feasibility.
The buttcape is intended to make it similar to Jedi robes, because as it says, it is Jedi armor.

Senkaru
01.27.2014 , 09:02 AM | #10
signed, Id buy it.