Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Biochem] Is there a med pack at level 55 that doesn't get used on use?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Biochem] Is there a med pack at level 55 that doesn't get used on use?

Kogarvandalin
01.17.2014 , 01:50 PM | #1
I don't see one on the trainer and wondering if there is one in some vendor I'm not aware of. I still use my rakatta med pack because it doesn't go away and I love that.

TheSupaCoopa
01.17.2014 , 01:59 PM | #2
It's the "Impeccable Medpack". It's for level 52, but its the best you can get. All Medpacks and Stims, along with the blue Adrenals, can be RE'd to get more powerful medpacks/stims/adrenals.

Medpacks:
Green(default) -> Blue(More health immediately + HoT) -> Purple (More health than Greens, but less than Blues - HoT + Reusable)

Stims:
Green(default) -> Blue(More Stats + Persists through death) -> Purple (Less Stats than Blues, but more than Greens + persists through death + Reusable)

Adrenals:
Blue(Default) -> Purple(Reusable)
The Valiance Legacy, Begeren Colony
"I don't get paid to do the easy jobs, ma'am."- Republic Trooper
Current 50's and 55's

vPLethality AmillarArturon

Kogarvandalin
01.17.2014 , 02:34 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TheSupaCoopa View Post
It's the "Impeccable Medpack". It's for level 52, but its the best you can get. All Medpacks and Stims, along with the blue Adrenals, can be RE'd to get more powerful medpacks/stims/adrenals.

Medpacks:
Green(default) -> Blue(More health immediately + HoT) -> Purple (More health than Greens, but less than Blues - HoT + Reusable)

Stims:
Green(default) -> Blue(More Stats + Persists through death) -> Purple (Less Stats than Blues, but more than Greens + persists through death + Reusable)

Adrenals:
Blue(Default) -> Purple(Reusable)
Thanks super helpful.

TheSupaCoopa
01.17.2014 , 02:59 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Kogarvandalin View Post
Thanks super helpful.
No problem. Always happy to help out.

Side note: RE's are normally 20% chance to get a better schematic, so try to RE them one at a time if you seem to not be getting any schematics. And stocking up on Crafting Materials from Diplomacy, such as the Medical Injector(Blue) and Sterilization Kit(Purple) is also a good idea.

EDIT: Purple(Reusable) adrenals require Exotic Element Equalizers(Blue Exotic Crafting Material) to craft. You can get these from Level 55 HMs or SMs, along with Operations.
The Valiance Legacy, Begeren Colony
"I don't get paid to do the easy jobs, ma'am."- Republic Trooper
Current 50's and 55's

vPLethality AmillarArturon