Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Funniest lines in the game

HeatRacer
01.18.2014 , 01:57 PM | #21
Guss has all the best lines. One of my faves, when you click on him in open world, he'll sometimes say something like, "I'm all out of stories, unless you want to hear about the time I was caught juggling lightsabers in my underwear".

OpeningToEndgame
01.18.2014 , 11:39 PM | #23
There's a line that HK says during a quest on Alderaan that's friggin hilarious. The one house you visit that has all the stairs. He calls them fat or something. I died.

Reeny
01.19.2014 , 02:18 AM | #24
BH at the end of Corelia where the Darth guy asks the BH if the BH has any parting words to the audience.
One option is talk about business and the BH goes on to say she can take on any contract wherever etc.
The Darth then goes "A sales pitch is not what I had in mind..."

SgtJeremy
01.19.2014 , 02:30 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by jedip_enguin View Post
Nobody has posted this yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2Nyu5q7j1k
Hands down the best one in the game. If you didn't laugh at this, I am deeply saddened by out society.
"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."
"Victory at all costs, Victory inspite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, their is no peace."
http://www.swtor.com/r/pqwT9F Want free stuff, sure you do.

Dhamploc
01.19.2014 , 05:18 AM | #26
I notice a distinct lack of Welsh fears of ergonomic chairs in this thread.

Vinak
01.19.2014 , 06:02 AM | #27
"If you think I'm crazy, you should meet my other personality."
Sith inquisitor.
>████TootsieRollŪ████<
MXX ______.________CCCLXVII

The_Natoorat
01.19.2014 , 06:08 AM | #28
Sith Warrior on Dromund Kaas, in a camp outside Dark Temple, where one guy asks if I am here to help with his problem. My reply:

"I'm here just to check the plumbing."
"One should respect public opinion insofar as is necessary to avoid starvation and keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyranny." - Bertrand Russell

ZooMzy
01.19.2014 , 06:40 AM | #29
Can't believe I haven't seen this yet.

But to avoid spoilers, there is an instance in the BH storyline where you confront a Jedi Master and he says, "I'll ask you to drop your weapons and surrender."

One of the response choices is "So.....has that ever worked?"

The Jedi then tries to use a Mind Trick and says, "You will drop your weapons and surrender to me"

To which the BH can respond, in a mocking impression of the Jedi, "You will realize what a complete idiot you are."

agamemnon-
01.19.2014 , 07:47 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by ZooMzy View Post
Can't believe I haven't seen this yet.

But to avoid spoilers, there is an instance in the BH storyline where you confront a Jedi Master and he says, "I'll ask you to drop your weapons and surrender."

One of the response choices is "So.....has that ever worked?"

The Jedi then tries to use a Mind Trick and says, "You will drop your weapons and surrender to me"

To which the BH can respond, in a mocking impression of the Jedi, "You will realize what a complete idiot you are."
I almost died laughing on that one. The mock Jedi mind trick hand wave the Bounty Hunter does was funny as hell.