Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Funniest lines in the game

Rafaman
01.17.2014 , 02:06 PM | #11
Kaliyo in answer to how she came to be there: "I slid out my mothers womb and picked up a blaster."

DarthTHC
01.17.2014 , 02:29 PM | #12
"...the governor may be cowering in his bunghole..."

I swear the voice actor says that. I'm sure the script said, "bunker," but he says what I wrote above.
Human beings see oppression vividly when they're the victims. Otherwise they victimize blindly and without a thought. ~ Isaac Bashevis Singer

Giondi
01.17.2014 , 02:58 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthTHC View Post
"...the governor may be cowering in his bunghole..."

I swear the voice actor says that. I'm sure the script said, "bunker," but he says what I wrote above.
Does he need TP? Are they threatening him?

Hmm... not a line a character says in a conversation, but a guildie (Sniper) shortly after launch over Vent:
"Warriors get a handsome military officer, Inquisitors get a yummy space pirate and I get stuck with... bugboy..."
Quote: Originally Posted by Bedwarmer View Post
Dear Dps; I assure you that you were, in fact, nowhere remotely close to "One heal from soloing it."
Every MMO forum in under 30 seconds.

Infernixx
01.17.2014 , 03:18 PM | #14
In one of Gaunt's companion conversations, he's describing an ex-girlfriend of his as both beautiful and rich and the Bounty Hunter goes "Is she single?"

At which point, Mako calls out from the other room "I heard that!"
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Infernixx nailed it. This is correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
There is no excuse for any single use item to ever cost more than a month's subscription. Anyone who pays $10 or $20 for a single use item is hastening the death of TOR and feeding the rise of TOR:The Cash Shop Menace.

Rhalius
01.17.2014 , 03:22 PM | #15
This thread just reminds me of how much funnier KOTOR is in comparison.

Sith officer in the manaan cantina when your female char ends conversation:
"Everything I am saying you are holding against me. If I told you you had a great body, would you hold it against me?"

So many great conversations between your companions as well.. like Mission asking Bastilla about using the force for fun, Mission talking about grooming and clothing Zaalbar, Bastilla talking with Carth about losing her lightsaber, etc.
Jedi Knight Gost Ganar
Member of The Praxeum Multi National Jedi RP Guild
"Defender of the people."

kimdante
01.17.2014 , 03:34 PM | #16
A lot of great smuggler lines.

" Fantastic! I won't even haggle down on your fee. That's how much I respect you.." Viidu

"I'll do it, on one condition - if I die, you have to build a statue in my honor. An Expensive one." - Smuggler

Alderaan Noble... "Damn him! Damn his eyes!"

Brewski
01.17.2014 , 03:34 PM | #17
I post this one in every one of these threads, and it still cracks me up.

Sith Inquisitor - "I love assassinating assassins. They always look so ... surprised."

anwg
01.17.2014 , 03:40 PM | #18
Not exact quotes, but

Doc: [a story about running a blockade to deliver medicine or some such]
Doc: medicine can be a dangerous profession sometimes
Knight: for you or your patients?

It was worth the negative affection.

jedip_enguin
01.17.2014 , 03:49 PM | #19
Nobody has posted this yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2Nyu5q7j1k
Dat referral link - http://www.swtor.com/r/Sh6HPh

Sarathis
01.17.2014 , 04:13 PM | #20
Been a while but, when my Smuggler was about to get lucky on Belsavis, Guss looked at me in disgust and said something along the lines of, "What, AGAIN!? Seriously, Captain, we're going to have to come up with a signal or something..." I was laughing for about ten minutes straight.
Proud Member of Altaholics Anonymous
No new characters made in: 4 days, 1 hours, 12 minutes...