Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Makeb Mesa Arena Lag

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

crunchbarry
03.15.2014 , 09:33 PM | #11
bump.

something needs to be done about this map in next patch. either fix it or flat out remove it until you fix it.

celsomergulhao
05.14.2014 , 09:10 PM | #12
So Season 2 is up, this map keeps popping and the problem isn't fixed yet. I understand it's not everyone who has this problem, yet there's a lot of people who does. If there's no intention of doing anything about it, at least take the map out of ranked.
Celos - Republic Elite Squadron - Jung Ma

Turial
05.15.2014 , 10:49 AM | #13
Graphics card: MSI Afterburner Nvidia GTX640 with 4GB RAM
RAM: 8GB
Processor AMD FX 4300 Quad Core 3.8ghz

Still having framerate issues in this place. Have been ever since it was released. Every time I go on the bridge and there's abilities used. It's the only arena that this happens in, it's also the only arena with an open environment, which is clearly the issue. By that I mean it's the only outdoor environment which isn't physically walled off, forcing graphics cards to show a lot of cosmetic stuff that isn't even a part of the arena.

You need to physically redesign it and in the mean time just pull it out of circulation, it completely imbalances ranked for anyone with this issue. Just put a solid wall around the whole arena that prevents you from seeing all the unnecessary crap instead of that stupid rayshield dome. I'm sick of it, because every solo team in arenas wants to go up to the bridge and whenever there's combat on the bridge the game becomes completely unplayable due to the lag caused by the sheer amount of crap that needs to be rendered.

Half a year and with bi-monthly "content updates" in which you add superficial and cosmetic changes solely for the purpose of selling cartel coins and you still haven't bothered to fix a gamebreaking issue. I'm a subscriber with a PC that exceeds the recommended specifications of this game, I deserve to have something I pay for not be broken when I want to use it, it's a breach of trading standards and consumer rights, digital content or not you have to adhere to the laws of every country in which you operate and frankly according to the laws of most countries you would have to give people a refund and/or compensation for mis-selling a broken product.

Greggo
05.17.2014 , 06:50 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by crunchbarry View Post
bump.

something needs to be done about this map in next patch. either fix it or flat out remove it until you fix it.
/sign
Evewyns - Ootini Knights
Martian - Ootini Rage
Harbinger
Ex-Dalborra