So that patch...from 1-14-14...I think stuff broke.

Uber_the_Goober

I've never really seen too many false GCD's, but I know they're there. Now...maybe it's not related, but last night while running CZ198 I had corrosive dart fail to apply on the first attempt at least 3 separate times, and explosive probe didn't apply about the same amount.

It would apply the dart or probe if I tried a few times, but I never tried to do it in a row, because my rotation had moved on to other things...I just noticed no debuff icon, and no explosion from the probe going boom. I didn't notice this issue with other abilities, so I thought maybe it only affected skills that applied a debuff to the target.

Also...for some reason my available biochem recipes have changed...the stims I've been making for a while now aren't on there. I don't care to go finding the exact name of it, because I'm at work, but I don't understand why that would have changed?

Elites have a 5% chance to resist Tech/Force attacks. Champions have a 10% chance. Some enemies have a buff that gives them a higher chance. (Terrenteks have a buff that gives about a 25% chance to avoid Force attacks.)

Make sure your accuracy is over 110% for Tech to combat this.

There is also a bug that if you apply a DOT at the very end of the DOT running out, it will not refresh.