Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hey, where'd all my characters go?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Hey, where'd all my characters go?

Aircool_UK
01.14.2014 , 02:57 PM | #1
Blah blah... just returned etc... (I had no idea it was the day that Starfighters was being released).

Anyway, where'd all my characters go? I have my Imperial Agent and some level 6 dude that I don't remember making, but all of my high level characters have disappeared (Bounty Hunter, Smuggler, Jedi's).

A dialogue box popped up asking me to rename my level 6 character, so I put in the same name, but the rest of my dudes don't exist.

BTW - I've the 60 day sub.
Irony can be pretty ironic sometimes...

Bstr
01.14.2014 , 03:00 PM | #2
Check all the servers. Check that you are using the same account.

Also, go to "MySWTOR" and look for your characters there under the "Character Transfers." They might have been transferred or stuck in transfer limbo.
Bobuster: Sab. Guns. Robcase: Seer Sage Jr An'val: Def. Guard. ShepardCmd: S.S. Vang.
Bosat'ta: Bodyguard Merc. Bophia: Anni. Maurader Borbend: Med. Op.
<Republic's Hammer> <Reformation> Jung-Ma Server

Aircool_UK
01.14.2014 , 03:03 PM | #3
It's the same account - same email, security key etc... All characters were on the same server (Progen EU), and I can't see any of them apart from the one mentioned when I look at server transfer/rename options in MySWTOR.

Hrmph!

renegadeimp
01.14.2014 , 03:17 PM | #4
If you didnt make the level 6, has your account been compromised?
Streamline - A guide to speeding up low - mid range Computer systems.
Latency Thread - Latency issue gathering thread..
Have a tech issue you need help with? You can nomally find me on the Customer Support forum.

Aircool_UK
01.14.2014 , 03:23 PM | #5
Ok. This is even worse than I thought.

The level 6 character (which is level 5 now... must have got that wrong) is the ONLY character available, I thought I had my imperial agent, but it just so happened that the level 5 character looked similar to my agent.

It looks like the level 5 character may have been created by me as it has the sort of name I would use. However, that doesn't help with the fact that all my high level characters don't exist.

Time to contact customer support.

May the force be with me...