Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

List of Helmets without voice modulation (that should). [BUG]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Bug Reports
List of Helmets without voice modulation (that should). [BUG]

OddballEasyEight's Avatar


OddballEasyEight
01.14.2014 , 09:39 AM | #1
I will update this list as I discover more.

(*In these cases I believe that all the versions of the helmet lack voice modulation)

PS. Some of the helmets appear to have a sort of voice modulation (Marked by a # behind their name), but it is more on the level of putting a piece of cloth over your mouth, and not something you'll notice unless you repeat the same conversation a few times with and without the helmet.
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

TominatorBriss's Avatar


TominatorBriss
01.17.2014 , 11:10 AM | #2
Updated: Total of missing things so far


Frenzied Zealot Armor Set - Missing the correct colours compared to cartel collections picture and has no Voice modulation (if it does have voice modulation then forgive me but its poor)

BBA -Master Hunterís Headgear - Missing Voice Modulation

BBA-Contract Hunterís Armor -Missing Voice Modulation and Jetpack Animation

Dramatic Extrovertís Headgear - Reported to Have no Voice Modulation (cannot confirm this myself was told by guild member)

Dread Host Headgear - No Voice Modulation

RD-31A Master Striker Helmet - No Voice modulation

GSI Tactical Assault Helmet Mk I - No Voice Modulation

TD-21A Dread Scout Headgear - No Voice Modulation


Now for some more obvious ones

Phantom Headgear - No Hood going over

Kallig's Countenance Mask - No hood going over

Emperor Vitiate's Brain Mask - No hood going over

Marauder Columi Helmet - no hood going over

OddballEasyEight's Avatar


OddballEasyEight
01.17.2014 , 12:52 PM | #3
Dramatic Extrovert definately has voice modulation
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

Magnusheart's Avatar


Magnusheart
01.17.2014 , 04:42 PM | #4
Frenzied Zealot helmet has Voice Modulation.

However its colors are wrong as they are advertised. its not red and black, its freakin brown.

I can confirm the Battleworn Triumvirate does NOT Have voice Modulation.



Edit: to previous poster.
Quote: Originally Posted by TominatorBriss View Post
Updated: Total of missing things so far



Now for some more obvious ones

Phantom Headgear - No Hood going over

Kallig's Countenance Mask - No hood going over

Emperor Vitiate's Brain Mask - No hood going over

Marauder Columi Helmet - no hood going over
1. PHANTOM HELM Was -----NEVER----- Designed to work with hoods. Ever. It's model was always like this. Since beta testing of the game. Reason you assume it did is because of the collections interface showing it with the hood on there to show which version is which.

All the others however. are correct. As we have proof with screenshots in-game of them working with a hood. and even video in some places of youtube.

OddballEasyEight's Avatar


OddballEasyEight
01.18.2014 , 03:46 AM | #5
Yup, I know about the frenzied zealot not having the right colours.
And I also know about the hoods.

This thread is about voice modulation tho.


I suggest starting a separate thread for each of the other concerns.
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

Magnusheart's Avatar


Magnusheart
01.18.2014 , 12:04 PM | #6
Trophy Hunter's Mask. (Skull thing)
Darth Malaks (Despite they said it wouldn't it technically should so ill keep it here)

Darth_Wicked's Avatar


Darth_Wicked
01.18.2014 , 03:12 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
Trophy Hunter's Mask. (Skull thing)
Darth Malaks (Despite they said it wouldn't it technically should so ill keep it here)
Technically speaking, it's not a mask or a helmet.

Magnusheart's Avatar


Magnusheart
01.18.2014 , 03:35 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Technically speaking, it's not a mask or a helmet.
And there are helmets in the game that are fabric over the mouth but changes your voice, so your point? Marauder Elite Helmet voice modulates. and its basically a black skii mask with a few metal bits on the cheeks and eyes.

OddballEasyEight's Avatar


OddballEasyEight
01.18.2014 , 11:43 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
Technically speaking, it's not a mask or a helmet.
A mask does not have to cover the entire face... technically this counts as a mask for example.

Besides, if you put a huge chunk of metal over your mouth, it will change your voice.

I don't agree on trophy hunters mask tho since it is litterally just a piece of cloth over the mouth. Depending on how thin that cloth is it might not change your voice at all.
Get a FREE character transfer and 7 FREE days of subscription, plus a bunch of other useful stuff by clicking my referral link.
Click here for my videos previewing blaster sounds.

Darth_Wicked's Avatar


Darth_Wicked
01.19.2014 , 07:42 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Magnusheart View Post
And there are helmets in the game that are fabric over the mouth but changes your voice, so your point? Marauder Elite Helmet voice modulates. and its basically a black skii mask with a few metal bits on the cheeks and eyes.
My point is this...

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ak_Jawless.jpg