Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

There were those who said it was impossible...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
There were those who said it was impossible...

JefferyClark
01.15.2014 , 12:06 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
Not to be like that but people have 2-manned EV. You can find videos of it on YT.
2-manned with a healer... not really that special, to be honest, especially with only 1 target to heal. Now if it was 2-man w/o a healer, I'd be impressed.
Jeffinas (Guardian)
Exceptional Legion
Prophecy of the Five

Fleurdelis
01.15.2014 , 02:38 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by MidichIorian View Post
Not to be like that but people have 2-manned EV. You can find videos of it on YT.
I say b.s. The area with the puzzle would time out before you could finish it. Unless there isn't a timer in story mode.

discbox
01.15.2014 , 02:40 AM | #23
Guardians are overpowered. Nerf them!

tekhiun
01.15.2014 , 03:11 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by JefferyClark View Post
Please tell me why you have so many guardians ! what the hell man
Star Wars: Attack of the Cartel.

tekhiun
01.15.2014 , 03:16 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Fleurdelis View Post
I say b.s. The area with the puzzle would time out before you could finish it. Unless there isn't a timer in story mode.
Not if its on SM , you dont have CD on click. On another note I ve seen people 3 manning the tanks on EC SM, before 2.0. 2 sents 1 scoundrel
Star Wars: Attack of the Cartel.

Rabenschwinge
01.15.2014 , 04:35 AM | #26
Very nicely done. Congratulations!
Ah, yes. "Reapers."

BladeBoques
01.15.2014 , 04:51 AM | #27
Thank you! A Guardian today is an investment in your future! I'll be leveling all those 8 Level 14 guardians to 55. That's 10 times I can fight as a guardian in the same Ops per week.

Lol, more realistically I lead 3 separate raid teams with my guild each week. Two are lead by a different 55 guardian. This allows me to legacy over the gear and simply pass as high end loot comes up. This gears them up faster, and with the same role and the same class running the same content I can gain more experience as a tank and as a leader for my team's success. The additional future guardians are for those non scheduled raids when someone needs a pug. I can go on a class I know and love and just ignore the loot grind to help them.
Guardian Main Tank BladeBoques
Guild Leader of Exceptional Legion
Best Raid Leader I can be! Live Stream