Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

There were those who said it was impossible...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
There were those who said it was impossible...

JefferyClark
01.13.2014 , 10:57 PM | #11
Yeah, the build was actually very impressive, plus the 2-piece pvp set bonus heal on Guardian Leap.

I'm pretty sure I would've survived the falling phase if I had my desktop and wasn't on my laptop too... we shall see next week!
Jeffinas (Guardian)
Exceptional Legion
Prophecy of the Five

dacentabaal
01.13.2014 , 11:42 PM | #12
Let me know when you 4 man it and then call me again.. until then without a healer even in 8 man is pretty easy
Tamworth - England (I don't like or drink Tea)
The Progenitor RP English Server
CE Owner
Friend Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/sdFwY8

JefferyClark
01.13.2014 , 11:52 PM | #13
Challenge accepted!
Jeffinas (Guardian)
Exceptional Legion
Prophecy of the Five

CYNDERBLOCK
01.14.2014 , 05:22 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by dacentabaal View Post
Let me know when you 4 man it and then call me again.. until then without a healer even in 8 man is pretty easy
If it so easy, where is your video proving you can do it? Do not diminish what an accomplishment it was for an all Guardian ops team to completely coordinate through an Operation. We will progress through other ops and higher difficulties to prove it can be done.
Kiyomaro
The Cynderblock Legacy
<Exceptional Legion>
Server: POT5

Andryah
01.14.2014 , 05:24 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by CYNDERBLOCK View Post
If it so easy, where is your video proving you can do it? Do not diminish what an accomplishment it was for an all Guardian ops team to completely coordinate through an Operation. We will progress through other ops and higher difficulties to prove it can be done.
/Agree.

But hey.. it's a gaming forum... always someone ready to spread jello all over a perfectly proper and challenging achievement.
Forum disputatio ------> est completum ineptias.

Rafaman
01.14.2014 , 05:28 PM | #16
And Guardian dps think the need a buff... Heh.

*ducking for cover*

ScarletBlaze
01.14.2014 , 05:28 PM | #17
Very nice and very impressive. Congrulations on a job well done.
A southern girl is a girl who knows full well that she can open a door for herself but prefers for the gentleman to do it because it demonstrates a sense of respect. Current Guild Roleplay: Redemption: The battle of Xa Fel https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...ps/r-1rAjOuo30

Dacce
01.14.2014 , 05:49 PM | #18
Thats a pretty good video and I also watched your Annihilation Droid kill video but apart from it being impressive I really have to say that you are quite possibly the most excitable person streaming swtor to date.
Visage - Dace - Fat'Clam - Fistula - Shimini - Malikada

MidichIorian
01.14.2014 , 05:49 PM | #19
Not to be like that but people have 2-manned EV. You can find videos of it on YT.

BladeBoques
01.14.2014 , 05:57 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Dacce View Post
Thats a pretty good video and I also watched your Annihilation Droid kill video but apart from it being impressive I really have to say that you are quite possibly the most excitable person streaming swtor to date.
Thank you so much Dacce! I have a great time playing this game with my friends, and just recently got into streaming. I hope to keep on doing it and get more people interested in the game again. Its great to have such awesome support from the community!

I finished making the highlights of the run. I have all 5 bosses up there on my channel, but the one you were all waiting for have arrived: SOA http://www.twitch.tv/bladeboques/c/3546896
Guardian Main Tank BladeBoques
Guild Leader of Exceptional Legion
Best Raid Leader I can be! Live Stream