Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rakghoul Event

branmakmuffin
01.14.2014 , 11:24 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by RaptorClown View Post
still takes too long i could do this in 2 weeks with normal cap
If it takes too long to do it, don't do it. "Problem" solved.

Aries_cz
01.14.2014 , 11:56 AM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
So no Rak event this week? Or am I missing something?
Well, if the plague was not so thoroughly neutralized back in the days of Tatooine outbreak, the Rakghouls would pop up unexpectedly at some point...
Member of Beast Riders, Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU-PvP)
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link

Ishossk
01.14.2014 , 03:22 PM | #33
Is it just on the PTS? I've been running all over Alderaan and haven't found anything yet.

Aries_cz
01.14.2014 , 04:10 PM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Ishossk View Post
Is it just on the PTS? I've been running all over Alderaan and haven't found anything yet.
There will be no plague, it was eradicated long time ago
The chances of it springing up somewhere unexpectedly are infinitesimally small
Member of Beast Riders, Tomb of Freedon Nadd (EU-PvP)
Without the darkness, how would we recognize the light?
Aries, admin of Czech/Slovak fansite SW-TOR.cz
Check out my story videos or support me by clicking my Referral Link

Rafaman
01.14.2014 , 04:33 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Ishossk View Post
It looks like the Rak event will drop next week or maybe later... Nothing this week other than more cryptic tweets from Alderann.

DarthDymond
01.14.2014 , 04:38 PM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
It looks like the Rak event will drop next week or maybe later... Nothing this week other than more cryptic tweets from Alderann.
Time will tell, they've started events on Wednesdays before, so I wouldn't rule out it starting in the next few days, although with the BH event up this week you may be right about it being next Tuesday.
Given the choice whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the fates for another throw, a better throw, against one's destiny, what was a king to do?
But does one ever truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars.
~Kain

Rafaman
01.14.2014 , 05:30 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDymond View Post
Time will tell, they've started events on Wednesdays before, so I wouldn't rule out it starting in the next few days, although with the BH event up this week you may be right about it being next Tuesday.
I certainly wouldn't mind if they dropped it this week. But you know how peeps are... there would be QQ galore because some couldn't manage to do both events as one takes time away from the other.

Chemmie
01.15.2014 , 11:24 AM | #38
"Strange Sightings Reported | 01.15.2014, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalli View Post
So then would they care to comment on another crater location just like the one on alderaan that has been found on corellia then?

Unfortunately, Addalar Hyland was rushed away before we could ask any further questions. We will not give up so easily though. We should have more details later today."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm guessing Thurs. We have had events start on Thurs before. Too much activity/teases to wait until Tues.
www.TorCommunity.com

"Chemayla's SWTOR Styles" is now part of the TorCommunity fansite check us out there.