Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rakghoul Event

Andryah
01.13.2014 , 05:28 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
And then... there is always Dulfy. Man... what would I do without Dulfy.
Yeah... I don't care how fast you are at logging in after patch... Dulfy will beat you to it, AND have a detailed walk-through ready to go and published on her web site while you are still fiddling with your security key to log in. But if you are fast.. you can probably still catch her out on Tatooine, snacking and relaxing by a campfire as she plots here next information coup.

Dulfy is MMO Awesomeness that cannot be nerfed, interfered with, or in any other way gimped.
sayonara SWTOR. I will miss the game, I will miss many players, I will NOT miss being lied to and deceived. I will not miss rookie level mistakes of epic proportions.

Darth_Wicked
01.13.2014 , 05:42 PM | #12
Was walking around on Corellia with one of my operatives and "The Spike" codex entry unlocked around this area...

http://s9.postimg.org/r3t8zo2cf/swto..._19_47_388.jpg
Quote: Originally Posted by Doomsday
I WILL EXPERIENCE OR IGNORE THEM AS I WISH.
I WILL SPEND ETERNITY BECOMING EVERYTHING: A FARMER, AN ARTIST -- A SIMPLE MAN.

ShadowMudkip
01.13.2014 , 06:26 PM | #13
*deleted*
JediCovenant
The Veir Legacy
Mairick-Assassin Mylius-Sorcerer
Kaidin-Mercenary

ShadowMudkip
01.13.2014 , 06:28 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Yeah... I don't care how fast you are at logging in after patch... Dulfy will beat you to it, AND have a detailed walk-through ready to go and published on her web site while you are still fiddling with your security key to log in. But if you are fast.. you can probably still catch her out on Tatooine, snacking and relaxing by a campfire as she plots here next information coup.

Dulfy is MMO Awesomeness that cannot be nerfed, interfered with, or in any other way gimped.
Wow, Andryah, QFT and you win 10 internet points.
JediCovenant
The Veir Legacy
Mairick-Assassin Mylius-Sorcerer
Kaidin-Mercenary

Rafaman
01.13.2014 , 06:31 PM | #15

"True'er" words have not been posted in these forums.

discbox
01.13.2014 , 06:54 PM | #16

Oh no! Don't make Dulfy vs Chemayla = Amiga vs Atari / Xbox vs Playstation ...

The wordd is big enough for two good SWTOR sites (and more).

Plasamxd
01.13.2014 , 07:37 PM | #17
Speaking of Dulfy, they have posted the 2.5.2 patch notes and it doesnt have the Rakghoul event, instead we get the Bounty event for the coming week.

EnufThree
01.13.2014 , 07:41 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Plasamxd View Post
Speaking of Dulfy, they have posted the 2.5.2 patch notes and it doesnt have the Rakghoul event, instead we get the Bounty event for the coming week.
I'd be happy if the Rakghoul event happens next week... Or any week other than this week. lol

Going up North for a few days and wont have access to the game. Events always seem to happen when I'm not home.
I suppose getting a lyrium tattoo of breasts on my chest would make things better...

http://ricochetmatt.deviantart.com/

CaptRogue
01.13.2014 , 08:54 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Chemmie View Post
Strange Sightings Reported | 01.13.2014, 11:45 AM
Strange animal attacks have been reported by soldiers serving on Alderaan. An investigation is currently underway.
ETC...
Where did you see this posted?
Welcome to SWTOR: The home of more Special Snowflakes than any other major MMO!

Nickious
01.13.2014 , 08:56 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptRogue View Post
Where did you see this posted?
SWTOR's Facebook page.