Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rakghoul Event

Chemmie
01.13.2014 , 03:38 PM | #1
Strange Sightings Reported | 01.13.2014, 11:45 AM
Strange animal attacks have been reported by soldiers serving on Alderaan. An investigation is currently underway.

Strange Sightings Reported | 01.13.2014, 12:08 PM
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterZeberum Where on Alderaan? Is it possible to find it now?:O
Or do I need to wait for debrefing?

Our sources have only reported sightings at the moment. Once we have more concrete information we will relay it you. Rest assured we are working around the clock to give you full coverage on this investigation.

Strange Sightings Reported | 01.13.2014, 02:38 PM
Reports of animal attacks increasing among Alderaanian forces. Killiks ruled out. Investigations ongoing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep up with the latest reports on
www.TorCommunity.com

"Chemayla's SWTOR Styles" is now part of the TorCommunity fansite check us out there.

Squeetee
01.13.2014 , 03:52 PM | #2
Just gonna leave this here. Got it today.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...5-42-30-98.jpg
BMF - Republic
NEGA BMF - Imperial
PoT5

Republic - Larkon, Saca, Gonk, Akia, Friederike, Fastred, GroB, Ernsta, Sleggar, Baldy

Empire - Larkun, Paptimus, Uschi, Dachs, Thorridh, Yokai, Polycephaly, Aratar

blazeomatic
01.13.2014 , 04:12 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Squeetee View Post
Just gonna leave this here. Got it today.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...5-42-30-98.jpg
wow small galaxy...i was trying to decipher your location from the screenshot and realized i recognized the chat. i saw that conversation on the fleet earlier and i remember wondering why people were talking about the hutt expansion and level 60...anyways, any other clues as to where that lore objects is?

Squeetee
01.13.2014 , 04:16 PM | #4
Watch this video. Location pictured.

http://www.swtor.com/info/media/trai...kt-t-us-hp-109
BMF - Republic
NEGA BMF - Imperial
PoT5

Republic - Larkon, Saca, Gonk, Akia, Friederike, Fastred, GroB, Ernsta, Sleggar, Baldy

Empire - Larkun, Paptimus, Uschi, Dachs, Thorridh, Yokai, Polycephaly, Aratar

Rafaman
01.13.2014 , 04:28 PM | #5
Hmm... so this begs the question. Will this event go live before the patch or after? The last Gree event went live before the reset and patch and that included the Christmas stuff.

blazeomatic
01.13.2014 , 04:36 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Squeetee View Post
Watch this video. Location pictured.

http://www.swtor.com/info/media/trai...kt-t-us-hp-109
hmmm i'm not that familiar with Alderaan. I watched the video a couple times and didn't see anything I recognized. I've already wasted countless hours of my life driving around and exploring in this game, what's a couple more right?

edit: nevermind I found the location, on my first guess too...thx for the heads up!

Jerba
01.13.2014 , 04:37 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
Hmm... so this begs the question. Will this event go live before the patch or after? The last Gree event went live before the reset and patch and that included the Christmas stuff.
This time, maintenance starts an hour earler than the maintenance before Gree event, so unless they bring down the server a few minutes too late, I suppose we have to wait until after maintenance for the event to start.

VanderII
01.13.2014 , 04:41 PM | #8
Yehaaaaa Rakghoul Event is near
- Neithan Legacy -
- A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities. - J.R.R.T

Rafaman
01.13.2014 , 04:55 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Jerba View Post
This time, maintenance starts an hour earler than the maintenance before Gree event, so unless they bring down the server a few minutes too late, I suppose we have to wait until after maintenance for the event to start.
Good point. Luckily I have a few hours in the morning free. Hopefully the servers will be back up sooner than expected. I'd like to get a good look at things before work.

And then... there is always Dulfy. Man... what would I do without Dulfy.

Giondi
01.13.2014 , 05:16 PM | #10
Has there been any word on whether the black/green crystals will be available again?
Quote: Originally Posted by Bedwarmer View Post
Dear Dps; I assure you that you were, in fact, nowhere remotely close to "One heal from soloing it."
Every MMO forum in under 30 seconds.