Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please don't put the event * there *

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Please don't put the event * there *

Nydus
01.13.2014 , 01:52 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by MaximusRex View Post
Since you asked nicely I'm sure they will now cancel the event and change around their whole production schedule to totally redo the work they have already done and move it to a new planet some months in the future.
Now that's service!

- Arcada
The Arcada Legacy (Ebon Hawk)
Ord'os (Lvl.55 Sorcerer), Naresa (Lvl.53 Operative), Jagrafess (Lvl.19 Marauder)
Nydus (Lvl.54 Shadow), Toclafane (Lvl.27 Guardian)

tekhiun
01.13.2014 , 02:18 PM | #22
I also really don't like alderaan. I was hoping they would use quesh this time. Seems much more reasonable imo.
Star Wars: Attack of the Cartel.

Rafaman
01.13.2014 , 02:19 PM | #23
Yup. The event isn't going to be there. Nope... not on Alderann. So... I'll be hanging out on Alderann tomorrow because I reeeeally love those Thrantas.

Pscyon
01.13.2014 , 02:36 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
I reeeeally love those Thrantas.
You sir are insane. Clearly you have been spending too much time on Oricon. Some relaxing time on an Alderaan beach should do you good though.
Sith Sorcerer

Rafaman
01.13.2014 , 02:40 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Pscyon View Post
You sir are insane. Clearly you have been spending too much time on Oricon. Some relaxing time on an Alderaan beach should do you good though.
Heh. Good advice. Oricon does seem to have that affect on people.

thatPERSON
01.13.2014 , 03:14 PM | #26
if i remember correctly tatooine loaded just find before the rak event (one of my fastest loads). but after it and to this day its my 3rd longest load. lets hope it reverses this effect for ald

Hyfy
01.13.2014 , 03:23 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Nydus View Post
I wouldn't mind going back to Aldaraan.

Honestly, they spent so much time on these planets and when you get to 50 you have have no reason ever to go back there. That is a major failing of the game so I like the idea of new content in them.

I'd love an excuse to visit Balmorra too but I doubt that will happen.

- Arcada
Well in the case of Alderaan you've got the BBA (Bounty Brokers Assoc.) and the GSI quests there so there is at least some reason to go back as well as a couple other planets.
US. ARMY Military Police Corps

Sarcasm, a bodies natural defense against stupid

Hyfy
01.13.2014 , 03:24 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by tekhiun View Post
I also really don't like alderaan. I was hoping they would use quesh this time. Seems much more reasonable imo.
I'd be ok with Quesh, anything over Voss.
US. ARMY Military Police Corps

Sarcasm, a bodies natural defense against stupid

Hassat-Hunter
01.13.2014 , 03:36 PM | #29
Anything to get us to beatifully crafted planets rather than stick on the ugly, boring and lame fleet are a good idea in my book.

Now if only they found a way to make fleetwaiting completely avoidable like certain consoles, delivery boxes on your ship and galaxy-wide chat so I wont have to fleethog for operations... and I'll never miss that hunk of junk that makes the endgame the worst for me... and seriously consider stopping since waiting on the fleet for hours for ops sometimes isn't my idea of fun.
What is that priority transport to the fleet (and even a seperate one for the ops ship!) otherwise for.

Pscyon
01.13.2014 , 03:42 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by Hyfy View Post
I'd be ok with Quesh, anything over Voss.
You have a point. Voss would be worse than Alderaan.
Sith Sorcerer