Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Please don't put the event * there *

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Please don't put the event * there *

ghoul_drool
01.13.2014 , 11:28 AM | #11
We already know the tunnels will be instanced, and the few extra NPCs planetside don't matter when the Bounty Hunter event is up, either.

Rafaman
01.13.2014 , 11:32 AM | #12
And if they handle the planet shards or instances correctly it won't be that bad at all. Makeb is a graphics heavy place and yet at launch I don't remember huge issues as hundreds descended on that place.

Nydus
01.13.2014 , 12:56 PM | #13
I wouldn't mind going back to Aldaraan.

Honestly, they spent so much time on these planets and when you get to 50 you have have no reason ever to go back there. That is a major failing of the game so I like the idea of new content in them.

I'd love an excuse to visit Balmorra too but I doubt that will happen.

- Arcada
The Arcada Legacy (Ebon Hawk)
Ord'os (Lvl.55 Sorcerer), Naresa (Lvl.53 Operative), Jagrafess (Lvl.19 Marauder)
Nydus (Lvl.54 Shadow), Toclafane (Lvl.27 Guardian)

Elfa
01.13.2014 , 01:00 PM | #14
I don't give a crap where they put it.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

Hei_Atzfel
01.13.2014 , 01:03 PM | #15
I refuse to go to alderaan. The f'ing planet is just too big.
"Warlord Saeari Atzfel" 55 Deception Assassin
"Manhunter"
<Mahagony>
"Champion SayŠ Atzfel" 54 Concealment Operative

Pscyon
01.13.2014 , 01:05 PM | #16
I really hate Alderaan too. It's slow-loading, it has incredibly slow and annoying "taxi service", the music is dull and it takes forever to get anywhere no matter how you travel...

Ah well. I'll clench my teeth and just get on with it if this one is as fun as the last was. A well-made event can make any planet fun.
Sith Sorcerer

Elfa
01.13.2014 , 01:23 PM | #17
I'm more concerned with the gear they're offering than the location of the event.
I'd like to sit down with the guy responsible for having Busta Rhymes fight Michael Myers in HALLOWEEN RESURRECTION. Then, before he could speak, I would slap him so hard his face would explode and his dog would die." - Jim Law

Sibenice
01.13.2014 , 01:25 PM | #18
I love Alderaan! I'm excited that I'll get to go there for the event. :3

branmakmuffin
01.13.2014 , 01:32 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Tachenko_Yuri View Post
The planet, as a levelling waypoint is already something people already try get out of as quickly as possible.
They try to get playing the game on Alderaan "out of the way" so they can do what, go play the game on Hoth?

MaximusRex
01.13.2014 , 01:45 PM | #20
Since you asked nicely I'm sure they will now cancel the event and change around their whole production schedule to totally redo the work they have already done and move it to a new planet some months in the future.